• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Out of Stock: Searching for Serving Bowls from the Outlet

In summary, the Pampered Chef outlet is a section on the website that offers discounted products that are no longer available in the regular inventory. To find serving bowls in the outlet, simply browse through the available options in the outlet section. The outlet inventory is constantly changing, so it is possible that the serving bowls you want may be out of stock. Unfortunately, once an item is out of stock in the outlet, it is no longer available for purchase. However, similar products can be found in the regular inventory. The serving bowls in the outlet are the same high-quality products as those in the regular inventory, the only difference being that they are discounted and may have limited availability. The standard return and exchange policy applies to all products, including those
jenwallace
Gold Member
ANyone have a set of the serving bowls that were just recently on the outlet? I have a customer that waited too long to order and they were gone by the time she went to order.
Thanks in advance!

Hi Jenny,

I do have a new set (the 3 pastel striped serving bowls, righht?).

But they are SOOO heavy, I'm afraid of what shipping will cost!!! My MIL had to mail some PC cookware and it was like $30 to ship!!! Did you check with anyone in your cluster? Otherwise, I'd be happy to mail it to you, but I'm sure it'll cost your customer an arm and a leg!

But they are SOOO heavy, I'm afraid of what shipping will cost!!!
i have them as well and they will cost a fortune
check with anyone you know who went to conference they were in one of the surprise boxes

I didn't even think about shipping...duh! I'll check around here and get back to you. Thanks

Jenny~

They are on the outlet right now!!

KellyTheChef said:
Jenny~

They are on the outlet right now!!
I was just about to say the same thing.

Thanks! You guys are great! Always on top of things. What would I do with out you?!? :)

What is the outlet and how can I find serving bowls there?

The Pampered Chef outlet is a section on our website where you can find discounted products that are no longer available in our regular inventory. To find serving bowls in the outlet, simply visit the outlet section and browse through the available options.

Why are the serving bowls I want out of stock in the outlet?

Our outlet inventory is constantly changing as products sell out and new items are added. It is possible that the serving bowls you are looking for were recently purchased by another customer. We recommend checking back regularly for updated availability.

Can I still purchase serving bowls from the outlet even if they are out of stock?

No, unfortunately once an item is out of stock in the outlet, it is no longer available for purchase. However, we do offer similar products in our regular inventory that may meet your needs.

Are the serving bowls from the outlet different from the ones in the regular inventory?

No, the serving bowls in the outlet are the same high-quality products as those in our regular inventory. The only difference is that they are discounted and may have limited availability.

Can I return or exchange serving bowls purchased from the outlet?

Yes, our standard return and exchange policy applies to all products, including those purchased from the outlet. However, please note that all outlet sales are final and cannot be returned or exchanged unless there is a defect or issue with the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chefjaimie