• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Dots Dessert Bowls: Limited Edition Set of 4 - Shop Now!

In summary, Iso Dots Dessert Bowls are a limited edition set of 4 high-quality porcelain bowls with a unique dotted design on the exterior. They are specifically designed for serving desserts, making them different from regular bowls. The set comes with 4 bowls with a diameter of 4.5 inches and a capacity of 10 ounces, perfect for individual servings. These dessert bowls are microwave and dishwasher safe, and can be used for both hot and cold desserts.
DanielleQ
I am in DESPERATE need of 2 sets of the Dots dessert bowls from a couple years back. I have a customer that swears she bought them a couple years ago and they came 4 to a set.

I don't believe we carried anything called Dessert Bowls. the two bowl sizes in the catalog are the ones we've always had.

The only set of 4 that comes to mind is Simple Additions small square bowls that were 4 different colors: sage, eggplant, pumpkin (colors sound familiar???) and one more that I can't think of.

Becca_in_MD said:
The only set of 4 that comes to mind is Simple Additions small square bowls that were 4 different colors: sage, eggplant, pumpkin (colors sound familiar???) and one more that I can't think of.

I think the 4th one was a cranberry or something..but I could be wrong.

chefheidi2003 said:
I think the 4th one was a cranberry or something..but I could be wrong.

it was lilac--lighter than eggplant.

1. What are Iso Dots Dessert Bowls and how are they different from regular dessert bowls?

Iso Dots Dessert Bowls are a limited edition set of 4 bowls designed by Pampered Chef. They have a unique dotted design on the exterior and are made of high-quality porcelain. These bowls are specifically designed for serving desserts, making them different from regular bowls that may be used for a variety of purposes.

2. How many bowls come in the Iso Dots Dessert Bowl set?

The Iso Dots Dessert Bowl set comes with a total of 4 bowls. This makes it perfect for serving a small group of guests or for a family of four to enjoy individual desserts.

3. What is the size and capacity of the Iso Dots Dessert Bowls?

The Iso Dots Dessert Bowls have a diameter of 4.5 inches and a capacity of 10 ounces. This is the perfect size for individual servings of desserts such as ice cream, pudding, or fruit salad.

4. Are the Iso Dots Dessert Bowls microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, these dessert bowls are microwave and dishwasher safe. They are made of durable porcelain that can withstand high temperatures and is safe for use in the microwave and dishwasher.

5. Can I use the Iso Dots Dessert Bowls for hot and cold desserts?

Yes, these bowls are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold desserts. The high-quality porcelain material ensures that they can withstand high temperatures without cracking or chipping, making them perfect for serving warm desserts like lava cake or crumbles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise Suminski
  • Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom