• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Stainless Steel Serving Tongs

In summary, the Iso Stainless Steel Serving Tongs are made of high-quality stainless steel, making them durable and long-lasting. They are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and are 10 inches in length, perfect for serving and handling different types of food. These tongs are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods, and they also have a convenient locking mechanism for storage and safe handling.
MommytoLane
I have a customer that is wanting the stainless steel serving tongs. I found a set on large and small but she wants more. Please let me know if you have any that you want to get rid of. She will take new or demo.

Am I crazy, or did I see them on the outlet a week or two ago? Not sure if they are still there or not....

I have no idea about the outlet, but just had to say that your little one is soooo cute! So alert and not "itty-bitty baby" looking... kinda grown-up already. How old in this pic?

Thanks. That picture is when he was about a month old - He is 8 mo now. I am running a little behind on the picture updating.

The serving tongs were on the outlet. I found them one day and when I got home to purchase them, they had already taken them off.

MommytoLane said:
The serving tongs were on the outlet. I found them one day and when I got home to purchase them, they had already taken them off.

Bummer! Here...I will bump this thread up to see if anyone has some to sell. I have two sets of each size, but I LOVE them and can't part with them!:blushing:

I have one that I've had in my kit for awhile. It's only been used a few times. I honestly don't know what size it is ... I didn't realize it was not in the catalog until I read this post.

I'm willing to sell you mine - pm me if you're interested!

~Patti

1. What material is used to make the Iso Stainless Steel Serving Tongs?

The Iso Stainless Steel Serving Tongs are made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and long-lasting use.

2. Are the Iso Stainless Steel Serving Tongs dishwasher safe?

Yes, these tongs are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

3. How long are the Iso Stainless Steel Serving Tongs?

These tongs are 10 inches in length, making them perfect for serving and handling various types of food.

4. Can these tongs be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Iso Stainless Steel Serving Tongs are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods.

5. Do the Iso Stainless Steel Serving Tongs have a locking mechanism?

Yes, these tongs have a convenient locking mechanism for easy storage and safe handling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cewcooks
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
bcmama
  • Chefjaimie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • carolinakitchen