• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Large Serving Tongs

In summary, the large serving tongs at Pampered Chef come in two sizes (9 inches and 12 inches) and are dishwasher safe. They can be used for both cooking and serving, with a locking mechanism for easy storage. The tongs are also suitable for non-stick cookware, thanks to their gentle silicone tips.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Anyone have a pair of Large Serving Tongs. I have a customer that just has to have a pair. (I love mine and love the little ones, too...wish they had not done away with them.)

Hey Robyn, I have one of these, brand new, still in the package. Not sure what to charge for it...anyone know what they were price-wise in the catalog?

The large ones were $13.00.

Katie, I looked the price up in the last catalog they are avaliable in and the cost was $12.00. My zip code is 43103. Let me know what you want and I'll probably take them since my customer wants them. Thanks

Last edited:

1. What size options are available for the large serving tongs?

At Pampered Chef, we offer large serving tongs in two sizes – 9 inches and 12 inches. These sizes are perfect for serving a variety of dishes, from salads and pastas to meats and vegetables.

2. Are the large serving tongs dishwasher safe?

Yes, our large serving tongs are dishwasher safe. Simply place them in the top rack of your dishwasher for a hassle-free cleaning experience. However, we recommend hand washing them for better longevity.

3. Can the large serving tongs be used for both cooking and serving?

Absolutely! Our large serving tongs are versatile and can be used for both cooking and serving. They are made of durable stainless steel and are heat resistant up to 450°F, making them perfect for flipping and serving hot dishes.

4. Do the large serving tongs have a locking mechanism?

Yes, our large serving tongs have a convenient locking mechanism that allows for easy storage. Simply push the lock to close the tongs and pull to open them for use.

5. Are the large serving tongs suitable for non-stick cookware?

Yes, our large serving tongs are safe to use with non-stick cookware. The silicone tips of the tongs are gentle on non-stick surfaces, preventing scratches and damage while serving or cooking your favorite dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • brewejen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tropicalburstqt2