• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Stainless Steel Tongs?

In summary, our stainless steel tongs are made of high-quality, durable stainless steel that is rust-resistant and easy to clean. They are also dishwasher safe and have a locking mechanism for convenient storage. The length ranges from 9 inches to 12 inches and they are safe to use with non-stick cookware.
carolinakitchen
I have a guest looking for a set of Stainless Steel Tongs that you use your thumb to press a lever to open? Any thoughts? She doesn't recall when she got them but was really hoping we still sold them. I have only been a consultant for a few months so I wasn't sure if it was possible to get older products. I attached a pic that she sent me.
Thanks!

Attachments

• DSC01352.jpg
    DSC01352.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 375
they are discontinued items. Someone here might have some new ones stashed away.

I've seen those on the Outlet a couple of times, I think. Let her know that if she checks your website (if you have one) about one a month, it might show up for her to purchase if someone on here doesn't have one to sell.

I believe I have a large one. Let me check and I'll get back to you.

That would be great, thanks!

I have new in plastic large serving tongs.

The large ones are on the outlet right now

1. What material are your stainless steel tongs made of?

Our stainless steel tongs are made of high-quality, durable stainless steel that is rust-resistant and easy to clean.

2. Are your stainless steel tongs dishwasher safe?

Yes, our stainless steel tongs are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.

3. Do your stainless steel tongs have a locking mechanism?

Yes, our stainless steel tongs have a locking mechanism for convenient storage and to prevent accidental opening.

4. What is the length of your stainless steel tongs?

Our stainless steel tongs range in length from 9 inches to 12 inches, depending on the specific product.

5. Are your stainless steel tongs suitable for use with non-stick cookware?

Yes, our stainless steel tongs are safe to use with non-stick cookware as they will not scratch or damage the surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cewcooks
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
bcmama
  • MommytoLane
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattikake
  • smilesarepriceless