• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosts: Pick Your 60% Off Item - FAQ

In summary, to become a host for the Pick Your 60% Off Item promotion, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales. Eligible items for the 60% discount include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and more, marked with a special label on the website and catalog. The 60% discount cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but host rewards and half-price items can still be earned. As a host, you can purchase one item at 60% off for every $200 in sales from your party, and you have 60 days from the date of your party to redeem your 60% off item.
simms148
This may have been answered, But does a past host get to choose a 60% off item in the book or is it just from the picnic items? Thank You!!!!

If the party reached the $650 level then the past host can pick 2 items at 60% off of anything in the catalog. If it's under $650, then she chooses one item from the on the go collection. The details are listed at the bottom of the host special sheet.

Im aware just wasnt certain because this isnt working for my current show.

I think the sales have to be above the minimum level WITHOUT the past host's order, right? Per the "rules" for the host benefits: "For the past host to redeem the booking benefit, guest sales (excluding the booking benefit) must first reach $150."

Maybe that is it. The guest sales need to be above the $650 already, not counting the Past Host's order. Once they are, I would think it should then allow the stuff to go in. Otherwise, making sure that the past host is from within the last 6 months. (the past host from whom the June Show was booked (if the past host's Show was held on or after Dec. 1, 2012) )

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I'm happy to clarify for you. Yes, a past host can choose a 60% off item from the book, not just from the picnic items. Thank you for your question and let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

1. How do I become a host for the Pick Your 60% Off Item promotion?

To become a host for the Pick Your 60% Off Item promotion, all you have to do is host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales. This can be done either in-person or virtually through our online party platform. Once your party reaches the $200 sales minimum, you will automatically qualify for the Pick Your 60% Off Item promotion.

2. What items are eligible for the 60% discount as part of this promotion?

There is a wide selection of items that are eligible for the 60% discount as part of this promotion. These items are marked with a special "Pick Your 60% Off Item" label on our website and in our catalog. You can choose from kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and much more.

3. Can I combine the 60% discount with other promotions or discounts?

No, unfortunately the 60% discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and half-price items based on the total sales from your party.

4. How many items can I purchase at 60% off as a host?

As a host, you can purchase one item at 60% off for every $200 in sales from your party. For example, if your party reaches $400 in sales, you can purchase two items at 60% off.

5. How long do I have to redeem my 60% off item?

You have 60 days from the date of your party to redeem your 60% off item. After 60 days, the offer will expire and you will no longer be able to purchase an item at 60% off. We recommend redeeming your item as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies