• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Hosts: Get 30% Off Sept. Stoneware & Bakeware!

In summary, to qualify for the 30% off discount on September Stoneware and Bakeware as a past host, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past. This discount cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts and is only valid for the month of September until September 30th at 11:59pm (CT). However, you can use the discount multiple times as long as you are a past host. To redeem the discount, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and the discount will automatically be applied at checkout when you add any eligible September Stoneware and Bakeware products to your cart.
patty42240
I am attaching a file that might help consultants increase sales on the September Stoneware and Bakeware Sale for past hosts that qualify for the 10% discount. These prices are for Past Hosts Orders Only. Encourage past hosts to take advantage of their 30% discount!

Attachments

• September Past Host Specials.doc
    36 KB · Views: 347
Remember, it doesn't calculate as 30% off.Take the Rectangular Baker for example. $38 - $7.60 (20%) = $30.40
$30.40 - $3.04 (10%) = $27.36;)Check your other figures as well, they will all be different too.

I understand what you are saying..you are correct..my mistake on saying 30% off...I did get the totals from P3. The prices are correct.

All of your totals look correct except the very first one listed. Shouldn't it be $27.36? Thanks for creating this file; I was just planning to send a quick e-mail to my past hosts who qualify.

Yes you are right $27.36 is correct...I don't know where the 36 cents went LOL It was early this morning when I put this together, please excuse my error.

1. How do I qualify for the 30% off discount on September Stoneware and Bakeware as a past host?

To qualify for the 30% off discount, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past. This can be either an in-person or virtual party.

2. Can I combine the 30% off discount with other offers or discounts?

No, the 30% off discount cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone offer for past hosts.

3. When does the 30% off discount on September Stoneware and Bakeware end?

The discount is only valid for the month of September. It ends on September 30th at 11:59pm (CT).

4. Can I use the 30% off discount multiple times?

Yes, as long as you are a past host, you can use the 30% off discount on as many September Stoneware and Bakeware products as you'd like.

5. How do I redeem the 30% off discount as a past host?

To redeem the discount, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and the discount will automatically be applied at checkout when you add any eligible September Stoneware and Bakeware products to your cart.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • seeya
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nikki0896
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies