• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host Monthly Bonus Question

In summary, the Past Host Monthly Bonus is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef to previous party hosts. To qualify, hosts must have hosted a party within the past 12 months and schedule and hold another party within the designated time frame. The rewards for this bonus can vary, but typically include free and discounted products and additional host credits. The rewards will be applied to the order at the time of the qualifying party or within 10 days for online parties. It is usually not combinable with other promotions or discounts, but it's best to check the current promotion's terms and conditions for confirmation.
Chef Jill
Here's my situation. A girl hosted a show in July. At her show, her friend booked a Kitchen Show for August. She ended up canceling her Kitchen show and just had a catalog show, BUT she rebooked for her kitchen show in October. The original July host wants to know if she can take advantage of the October host special. What do you think?

As long as the now-October booking was entered as a booking on the July show, it should work. As long as the booking occurs within 6 months from the show it originally booked from, that original host should get the booking bonus. Hope that makes sense! :)

Yes. The August, now October show was originally entered on the July host's show. The July host ordered the host special in August at the catalog show, though. Can she get the October special, too?

Oh, I didn't realize that. No, I don't think she can use it again. YOu can check with HO to be sure. If you entered the October show on the August show as a booking (essentially she'd be booking off her own show), the THAT host can get the October host special, although she will anyway since she's the host. I hope I didn't make that too confusing!

Becky is correct. Host 1 got the bonus off of Host 2's catalog show. Host 2 is now having a kitchen show. IF you entered Host 2 as having a future show (within next 6 months), Host 2 can get two of the host bonuses. Host 1 is now out of the picture (except her 10% PHD). Clear as mud?

What is the Past Host Monthly Bonus?

The Past Host Monthly Bonus is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to previous party hosts. It allows them to earn additional rewards for hosting another party within a certain time frame.

How can I qualify for the Past Host Monthly Bonus?

To qualify for the Past Host Monthly Bonus, you must have hosted a party within the past 12 months and schedule and hold another party within the designated time frame for the promotion. The specific qualifications may vary depending on the current promotion.

What rewards can I earn through the Past Host Monthly Bonus?

The rewards for the Past Host Monthly Bonus can vary, but they typically include free and discounted products, as well as the opportunity to earn additional host credits based on the sales at your party.

When will I receive my rewards from the Past Host Monthly Bonus?

Your rewards from the Past Host Monthly Bonus will be applied to your order at the time of your qualifying party. If you choose to hold your party online, your rewards will be applied to your online order within 10 days after the party closes.

Can I use the Past Host Monthly Bonus with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the Past Host Monthly Bonus cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, it is always best to check the specific terms and conditions of the current promotion to be sure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amuia