• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Passing Along August Host Special: Tapped Out Friends?

In summary, the August host special for Pampered Chef is called Tapped Out Friends. It allows current hosts to earn free products by referring friends to host a party. To participate, hosts must refer friends and the number of friends referred is unlimited. The promotion ends on August 31st and can be combined with other host rewards.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
a host that doesn't want the host special for august & wouldn't mind passing it along? My SIL is in search of one & I thought I'd check here. She's already had a $900 show last October, an $800 show in May, plus her bridal shower in July was $700! And, in November her husband is doing a guy's show for Christmas. She said she's tapped out her friends otherwise she'd put together a show just for the bowl. I didn't earn it in July or I'd give her mine!

TIA!!

If your SIL is looking for a host who doesn't mind passing along the August special, I suggest she consider reaching out to some local businesses or organizations. Many businesses and organizations are always looking for ways to support their local community. It's possible they may be willing to host a show just for the bowl in exchange for publicity or other perks. You can also search online for groups or networks of people who may be interested in hosting a show. Good luck!

Related to Passing Along August Host Special: Tapped Out Friends?

1. What is the August host special for Pampered Chef?

The August host special for Pampered Chef is called Tapped Out Friends. It is a promotion that allows hosts to earn free products by referring friends to host a party.

2. How do I participate in the Tapped Out Friends promotion?

To participate in the Tapped Out Friends promotion, you must be a current Pampered Chef host. You can then refer friends to host a party and earn free products based on the sales from their party.

3. How many friends can I refer for the Tapped Out Friends promotion?

There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer for the Tapped Out Friends promotion. The more friends you refer, the more free products you can earn.

4. When does the Tapped Out Friends promotion end?

The Tapped Out Friends promotion ends on August 31st. All party orders must be placed by this date to count towards the promotion.

5. Can I combine the Tapped Out Friends promotion with other host rewards?

Yes, you can combine the Tapped Out Friends promotion with other host rewards. This means you can earn even more free products by hosting a party and referring friends during the month of August.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • taterbug