• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Party Bag Offer: Can it Lead to Extra Bookings?

I always feel like I'm not winning anything.I think this is a great idea. I'm doing a fair in April and I think this will be GREAT! I hate doing a drawing...I always feel like I'm not winning anything.
floccies
Has anyone tried this? It was mentioned at a cluster meeting and I am thinking about trying it.

Go to the Dollar Store and spend $5 (Gift bag, plates, asst plasticware, cups, napkins). Put the items in the gift bag and add in your host packet. Call it a "party bag". Anyone that books a show gets the party bag and contents.

Does this lead to extra bookings? I've been getting one or two bookings per show -- I would love to raise that to three bookings.

Are people "put off" by these types of offers? Will the guests feel pressured? Or will this help change a maybe to a yes?

If I try it, I will offer it for the current month and the following month ("Schedule your show in April or May and take home a party bag tonight.")

What do you think?

Last edited:
I love the idea. Can't wait to hear what others have to say about it :)

I know we have talked about this idea before and that a few people on this group do it at least sometimes.

I was actually thinking about offering a free show for April and May, and I really like how this is presented in the bag. I got pink plates, etc for May for HWC and think it would be really cute if I put it into a gift bag that had a big pink ribbon on the front!

Yeah it's also been called Party in a Bag...

I'm offering Party in a bucket ! Got cute Easter buckets, with Easter Plates, Napkins, Cups and forks.

I've been very successful using this...but I only do it when I need/want more bookings.

They LOVE going home with something for FREE!

Ginny

For HWC ~ I offer free dessert (microwave strawberry cheescake) ~ no party in a bucket in May!

I'll do the party in a bucket in June/July/August with the Dollar store sandcastle buckets that have a shovel attached...they love those!

Ginny

I do this whenever I have a "hole" in my calendar that I want to fill and also offer free ingredients for the show. It usually works pretty well!

Mary

I always buy the ingredients for 2 recipes, and use that as my gift to them... (they also got something small from me for booking at the show they booked from) ... but I love this party in a bag thing...I am going to buy 1-2 and do the HWC idea, thanks Alison!! And, I love the sandcastle bucket idea for the following months Ginny!! I love buying these sort of things.... and I always have holes in my calendar!!

I really like this idea. I have about a 2 week gap in my shows right now, so I'll be trying it at my next show to help pump out my calendar.
Maybe I'll check to see if I can make my "bags" theme specific too! Love your ideas guys!:)

amy07 said:
I really like this idea. I have about a 2 week gap in my shows right now, so I'll be trying it at my next show to help pump out my calendar.
Maybe I'll check to see if I can make my "bags" theme specific too! Love your ideas guys!:)
Same with me! My schedule for April is looking good - 3 shows & a fundraiser...but I need to book for May & June!

I've used this in the past but I STRONGLY suggest that you bring the "gift" to their home when the show is taking place. Anytime you can, make sure that the gift (I like to call it bait) is not presented until the result you are after has happened. A booking is not a show. . .give them the bag, bucket, etc. when you get to their home.

I have done this at trade fair type events, and it works pretty good! I usually have 6- 12 bags (depending on size of event) with dates actually written on. They can pick the date and there is a different small gift in the bag right along with all the party supplies. I have them displayed on a table, and people are usually very curious..."What are the bags for" so then they get the speil!

I've offered Party in a bag at vendor events and got more response from them then raffle drawing gifts (as they only wanted the gift and not a show or orders) so that eliminated any non serious takers!

heat123 said:
I've offered Party in a bag at vendor events and got more response from them then raffle drawing gifts (as they only wanted the gift and not a show or orders) so that eliminated any non serious takers!

Heather, that is a good idea! I'm doing a fair in April and I think this will be GREAT! I hate doing a drawing for a prize at my table and then having to follow up with everyone. This way I get the result I want right then and there!

DebbieJ said:
Heather, that is a good idea! I'm doing a fair in April and I think this will be GREAT! I hate doing a drawing for a prize at my table and then having to follow up with everyone. This way I get the result I want right then and there!
Exactly! I will be offering this at our Annual County Fair this year (my fist time participating) and it's a HUGE FAIR! Hoping to get alot of leads from it!;)

1. What is the Party Bag Offer?

The Party Bag Offer is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers who host a party can receive a free gift bag filled with exclusive products and special offers.

2. Can the Party Bag Offer lead to extra bookings?

Yes, the Party Bag Offer is designed to incentivize party guests to book their own parties. The free gift bag and exclusive products can create excitement and motivation for guests to book their own party.

3. How do I qualify for the Party Bag Offer?

To qualify for the Party Bag Offer, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking from your party. The booking must be held within 21 days of your party date.

4. Can I use the Party Bag Offer for online parties?

No, the Party Bag Offer is only available for in-person parties. However, there may be other promotions or offers available for online parties.

5. Are there any restrictions on the products included in the Party Bag?

The products included in the Party Bag may vary and are subject to availability. However, they are typically exclusive items and special offers that are not available for purchase separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedangel06
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefslb1016
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
theonlychuck
  • PamperedSD