• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Partner

kitchencop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2005
Has anybody had a problem with Pampered Partner like this...
When I went to order my new 2006 supplies, the products were not there. I began this order 2 or 3 days ago and when I recieved my change-over paperwork today, I went to complete the order and send. Well the E items (2006) were gone. I tried the update and still nothing. Any suggestions?

A

AFwife

kitchencop said:
Has anybody had a problem with Pampered Partner like this...
When I went to order my new 2006 supplies, the products were not there. I began this order 2 or 3 days ago and when I recieved my change-over paperwork today, I went to complete the order and send. Well the E items (2006) were gone. I tried the update and still nothing. Any suggestions?

There was a thread out on this and how to do it, here it is:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=5347

kitchencop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2005
Other supplies

This helps with the receipts, but I am talking about all 2006 paperwork, none of it is on my Pampered Partner and it was the other day.

ChefLoriG

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2005
for the paperwork supply stuff to show up, you have to do another product list update in Pampered Partner, then all the new stuff will show up.

A

AFwife

ChefLoriG said:
for the paperwork supply stuff to show up, you have to do another product list update in Pampered Partner, then all the new stuff will show up.

I'm still confused...where are the product list numbers to log in for this?

Thanks!