• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Super Bowl Football Cake & Pizza

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of ideas for Super Bowl parties, including a football-shaped chocolate cake made with their products such as the 2 Qt Batter Bowl and Easy Accent Decorator. They also suggest using their products to make a Cool Veggie Pizza decorated like a football field, and provide a recipe for French Onion Dip made with their Mix & Chop and Mixing Bowl. These ideas can add a fun and delicious touch to any Super Bowl party.
DebPC
Staff member
Pampered Chef Super Bowl ShowsSUPER BOWL PARTY

FOOTBALL CAKE!
(For anyone that's never seen or heard this before, it will be 1/2 of a
football)
Bake a chocolate cake in the 2 Qt Batter Bowl; let cool; cut down the middle to make 2 halfs. Lay the 2 pieces down on serving tray or flat stone? with wide ends together touching each other(I usually put alittle frosting between to get it to hold better) Frost with chocolate icing. (You have to build up the ends alittle with frosting to resemble a football, or do what I've done before bake cupcakes and add one at each end to fill in!) If I want it to look really nice after the initial layer of chocolate frosting, I pipe on more frosting covering it with the star
tip from the decorator. Pipe on white frosting lines/ -l-l-l-l-
\with Easy Accent Decorator for laces and you can tint remaining icing to coordinate with the team colors and pipe on the names with line tip or star tip.

You can ask the host to replace a cake mix and can of frosting and bring this finished or have it baked and let the gals decorate it while the guys are watching the game!

Products used......batter bowl, measuring tools, spatulas, icing spreader, cooling rack, serrated bread knife, Decorator,

In good taste,
Bonnie Waters

I've done the Cool Veggie Pizza before on the rectangle stone, decorating it like a football field (broccoli as the grass, chopped carrots in the end zones, mushroom caps for players, extra cream cheese/dill filling piped on for yard lines).

Tricia Collis

, The Pampered Chef ConsultantFRENCH ONION DIPThis is a great addition to your Super Bowl party. You can use it with chips, veggies, or crackers. Ingredients: 1 package onion soup mix 2 cups sour cream 1 cup mayonnaise Directions: Mix all ingredients together. Refrigerate at least an hour before serving. Products Used: Mix & Chop, Mixing Bowl Enjoy!Angela H., The Pampered Chef Consultant

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can tell you that these Super Bowl shows are always a hit! The football cake is definitely a crowd pleaser and a fun way to incorporate the game into your party. I also love the idea of the veggie pizza decorated like a football field. It's a healthier option and still has the football theme. Thanks for sharing your ideas, Bonnie and Tricia! I will definitely be using them at my upcoming Super Bowl party.

1. What is the Pampered Chef Super Bowl Football Cake & Pizza?

The Pampered Chef Super Bowl Football Cake & Pizza is a versatile, 2-in-1 pan that allows you to bake a delicious football-shaped cake or create a pizza with a football design on top.

2. How big is the pan and how many servings does it make?

The pan measures 10 inches by 6 inches, and it can make a cake or pizza that serves 8-10 people.

3. Can I use this pan for other recipes besides cake and pizza?

Yes, you can use the Pampered Chef Super Bowl Football Cake & Pizza pan for a variety of recipes, such as brownies, cornbread, or even a bread bowl dip.

4. Is the pan non-stick and easy to clean?

Yes, the pan is made with a non-stick coating for easy release and quick clean-up. We recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water.

5. Can I use this pan in the oven and on the grill?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Super Bowl Football Cake & Pizza pan is oven-safe up to 450°F and can also be used on the grill. Just make sure to use heat-safe oven mitts when handling the pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
simonsays
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • wadesgirl