• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need 1 More Dessert Recipe for Feb.

In summary, Melody is looking for recipes for a new dessert to add to her list that work with what she has. She has the F/W '06 SB, the receipe book Pampered Chef Favorite, and the All The Best Cookbook. She is thinking about the Caramel Apple Bread Pudding, the Molten Chocolate Brownie, or the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake.
melodyprine
Hey guys I put a list of recipes in all my host packets for them to choose from. They normally choose 1 or 2 of them for me to make. Well for my feb. options I have so far:

Easy Artichoke Pizza
Touchdown Taco Dip
Clubhouse Chicken Squares
Decadent Chocolate Dessert Heart Pizza
Football Cake

I need one more dessert. I am also in my SS month 2 so I have the stuff to make these recipes. I am just looking for something good to add to my list that works with what I have. Any ideas would be great. When I am done with it I will be happy to share the flyer!

Thanks,
Melody

Do you have the F/W '06 SB? There are a couple of great dessert recipes in the back. The last 6 recipes are always ones that can be done with your starter kit items.

Well I do have that but those are the recipes I started with and alot of my Feb host attended a party where I made those. I would just like to offer something new.

In the receipe book Pampered Chef Favorite there is one called
Cherrycheese Coffee Dessert it is wonderful easy to make

That does sound good. Thanks.

Lets see.....do you have access to a Family Skillet? Or do you have the large bar pan? Oh wait - your doing the Clubhouse Chicken Squares so you must have the bar pan! The Raspberry Struesel Squares in the All The Best Cookbook are yummy! OR if you have the Skllet - The Molten Chocolate Brownie, or Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake are also delish! Or if you have the new Deep Covered Baker - the Caramel Apple Bread Pudding.....I guess it depends on what products you have - let me know, and I'll get you recipes for what you can use!

Related to Need 1 More Dessert Recipe for Feb.

1. How can I find a dessert recipe that is both easy and delicious?

We have a variety of dessert recipes that are simple to make and taste amazing! You can browse our website or consult our latest catalog for some inspiration. You can also join our community of consultants and customers on social media for recipe recommendations and tips.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make the dessert recipe?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient. We have a wide range of kitchen tools and bakeware that can be used to create delicious desserts. You can also check out our recipe section for specific product recommendations.

3. I have dietary restrictions. Can I find a dessert recipe that fits my needs?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan. You can use our search filter on our website to find recipes that fit your specific needs. You can also consult our consultants for personalized recipe recommendations.

4. Do you have any dessert recipes that are perfect for a party or potluck?

Yes, we have plenty of dessert recipes that are perfect for sharing at a party or potluck. Our "Party Pleasers" section on our website has a variety of recipes that are crowd-pleasers and easy to transport. You can also check out our "Make Ahead" recipes for desserts that can be prepared in advance.

5. Can I modify the dessert recipe to make it healthier?

Absolutely! We encourage our customers to experiment and make recipes their own. You can modify our dessert recipes by using alternative ingredients, reducing sugar or fat, or adding more nutritious elements. You can also check out our "Healthy Choices" section for recipes that are already healthier alternatives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sassypip
  • sailortena
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies