• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dessert Recipe for Holiday Party

In summary, Red Velvet Holiday Trifle is a delicious dessert that uses a lot of products. People who want to make it should follow the recipe carefully and make sure to not over bake the cake.
Pampered_Ashley84
Gold Member
I had a guest at my Sunday show book for this coming Sunday, I've never had such a quick turn around. I've only been using the DCB at shows, but she wants a desserts only show. I've looked through several recipes, but I'm wanting something to demo that uses lots of products and is really delicious. Any suggestions?

Red Velvet Trifle

Red Velvet Holiday Trifle

1 red velvet cake, mixed according to directions

1 ½ c. chocolate chips

1 light cream cheese

3 c. milk

1 12 oz. carton Cool Whip, thawed

2 pkgs. instant White Chocolate pudding

1 c. Hershey’s Nuggets, Dark Chocolate Truffle variety, chopped

Make the cake according to directions. Add chocolate chips to batter. Pour into Large Bar Pan and bake until JUST done. Do not over bake – 20-30 min. at 350 degrees.
Whisk milk and pudding mix. Then soften cream cheese in microwave just until smooth and add to pudding mixture.
Crinkle cut or chop approx. 1 cup small dark chocolate truffle candy bars. If using the Crinkle Cutter, make sure they are very small pieces.
Fill the Easy Accent Decorator with Cool Whip. Reserve the rest for layers of the trifle.
Layer- ¼ of pan of cake
1/3 of pudding mixture
1/3 cup of chopped candy
Spread with a layer of Cool Whip
Repeat two more times finishing with Cool Whip. Now add dollops of cool whip around outside with EAD and add **chocolate trees/stars on top and finish with red and green sprinkles!
This leaves approx ¼ pan of that cake left over. That is for the cook or family members who keep bugging you for a sample J

**If you want to create chocolate trees or stars- melt some chocolate chips in a small baggie or fill the decorator bottle with melted chocolate. Press onto parchment and chill and use for finishing touch. I tied a GOLD glitter ribbon and bow around the bowl.

Layla, that is perfect! Thank You!

I am kinda in the same boat..I ALWAYS want to feature the DCB.

I wanted to do a trifle-

SO I did the black forest trifle YUM!!! (recipe on our website)

What I did was I made it with choc CAKE not the brownie.

I made a choc cake in the MICRO in 12 min, in the DCB, NO icing just cake.

THen I turned it out let it cook a bit, and then chunked it up.

THere will be too much cake for the trifle...SO I pass around a small SA plate for people to sample the micro cake!

THen I make the trifle.

SO good...and SO easy.

Did you sell any DCB by making the cake in it? I'm just curious, not critical!!

well...I had a show tues, it was a 930am show...did a breakfast recipe. I made the trifle the night before to bring to my show as an extra recipe.(I could have made it home, but then we'd have to eat it...)

It was an awesome show. 1000K
I sold 4 trifle bowls and 1 baker.

I did not even demo the baker- just explained how it was done.

My show where I will make the trifle is tomorrow. I may not sell as many, because its repeat guests an a lot have the baker from. me

SO it was a success! without even trying.

1. What is a popular dessert recipe for a holiday party?

One of the most popular dessert recipes for a holiday party is our Caramel Apple Cheesecake. It's a delicious combination of creamy cheesecake, cinnamon-spiced apples, and gooey caramel sauce.

2. How long does it take to make a dessert for a holiday party?

This depends on the recipe you choose, but most of our dessert recipes can be made in under an hour. Our Caramel Apple Cheesecake takes about 40 minutes to prep and 1 hour to bake.

3. Can I make a dessert ahead of time for a holiday party?

Yes, many of our dessert recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer until the party. Our Caramel Apple Cheesecake can be made up to 3 days in advance and stored in the fridge.

4. Are there any easy dessert recipes for a holiday party?

Absolutely! Our Easy Peppermint Bark only requires 3 ingredients and takes less than 30 minutes to make. It's the perfect last-minute dessert for a holiday party.

5. Can I make a dessert recipe for a holiday party that is gluten-free?

Yes, we have several gluten-free dessert recipes, including our Flourless Chocolate Cake and Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread. Just make sure to check the ingredient list and use certified gluten-free products if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• towerbabel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
towerbabel
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • JennLizFran