• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pamper Your Palate with the Pampered Potato Show | Grand Opening Special"

In summary, the "Pamper Your Palate with the Pampered Potato Show" is a cooking demonstration and sales event hosted by Pampered Chef. It features recipes and tips for creating delicious dishes using Pampered Chef's products, with a focus on incorporating potatoes into your meals. The grand opening varies by location, and there is no cost to attend. However, there may be a fee for certain products or ingredients used in the recipes demonstrated. Pampered Chef products can also be purchased at the event, and individuals can even host their own show with the help of a consultant.
tmo2008
For my grand opening, my director suggested doing this show (attached). She came over and assisted me with the show to help me with any questions I couldn't answer. She also brought along the tools listed that I do not have, and a couple of her pieces of cookware and stones.

We also did a cake in the fluted stone in the microwave which only took 12 min!! (We did the potato demo while the cake was cooking and cooling).

I had a $600 show that day...

Trina

Now I just need to find more shows to book! I have a few but they are for Aug and Sept...

Attachments

• THPAMPEREDPOTATOSHOW.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 542
My director does something like this and calls it her one potato show. Thanks for sharing!

Yup, Spuds make great demo, simply they can be prepared many, MANY different ways.

OMG, I have been doing PC for almost a year. And have been buying PC for 14+ years and I have NEVER seen or heard of this. THIS is so COOL!!!

Guess what my next show is going to be?????

It was fun and it makes for a great way to have an interactive show...the guests had a lot of fun...i think I sold 3 or 4 julianne peelers from that show!!

That is a neat little time-killer too... just bring a potato along and show what can be done. I am doing the Berry triffle at the next show and it really does not use that many tools... this would be neat to show how great other tools work, with something that almost everyone loves!!!
Thanks!

Holy MOLY!!! LOve LOVE LOVE it - thank you for sharing!

1. What is the "Pamper Your Palate with the Pampered Potato Show"?

The "Pamper Your Palate with the Pampered Potato Show" is a cooking demonstration and sales event hosted by Pampered Chef. It features recipes and tips for creating delicious dishes using Pampered Chef's products, with a focus on incorporating potatoes into your meals.

2. When is the "Pamper Your Palate with the Pampered Potato Show" grand opening?

The grand opening for the "Pamper Your Palate with the Pampered Potato Show" varies depending on the location. Please check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for specific dates and times.

3. Is there a cost to attend the "Pamper Your Palate with the Pampered Potato Show"?

There is no cost to attend the "Pamper Your Palate with the Pampered Potato Show". However, there may be a fee for certain products or ingredients used in the recipes demonstrated at the show.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at the "Pamper Your Palate with the Pampered Potato Show"?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products at the "Pamper Your Palate with the Pampered Potato Show". Our consultants will have a selection of products available for purchase at the event.

5. Can I host my own "Pamper Your Palate with the Pampered Potato Show" event?

Absolutely! You can host your own "Pamper Your Palate with the Pampered Potato Show" event with the help of a Pampered Chef consultant. They will provide all the necessary information and materials for you to host a successful and fun cooking event for your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefgoesPamperedChef