• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pages Out of the Special Consultants News With Pictures

In summary, "Pages Out of the Special Consultants News With Pictures" is a monthly publication created by Pampered Chef for consultants, providing them with updates on news, promotions, and product releases. It can be accessed through the Consultant Workstation, released once a month, and includes important deadlines and information. It is encouraged to share with team members for everyone to stay informed.
cajunchelle
Gold Member
Here are some pages out of the Consultants News we got at Conference

Attachments

• Page 1.pdf
    340.3 KB · Views: 500
  • Page 2.pdf
    424.7 KB · Views: 416
  • Page 3.pdf
    429 KB · Views: 376
  • Page 4.pdf
    405.4 KB · Views: 416
  • Page 5.pdf
    394.7 KB · Views: 399
Last 4 pages

Attachments

• Page 6.pdf
    474.6 KB · Views: 524
  • Page 7.pdf
    402.8 KB · Views: 394
  • Page 8.pdf
    392.4 KB · Views: 408
  • Page 9.pdf
    392.5 KB · Views: 439
Thanks Michelle! We all appreciate it!!:D :D :D ;)

My pleasure!

Thank you SO much for the pictures. It only excites me even more!

~Anna :cool:

cajunchelle said:
Here are some pages out of the Consultants News we got at Conference

Can you post all the pages in Microsoft Word?
Thanks-
Jodi Hoover

It does not come out clear in Microsoft Word. You can download Acrobat Reader for free.

Man, this site is running SO SLOW right now! I guess everyone is excited and they're on here!!!:D :eek:

Thanks Cajun! Now don't y'all just love that Stoneware Baker!!!
I am already ordering that as a wedding gift for my good friends daughter!

PampMomof3 said:
Man, this site is running SO SLOW right now! I guess everyone is excited and they're on here!!!:D :eek:
Well, I am sure glad to know that it isn't just my computer that's running slow, I was beginning to wonder.

Thanks you sooo much for posting those pics. When you read about the item it just isn't that exciting but those items are awesome. Thanks again. and yes this site is running quite slow right now.

Thanks for posting those pages for us! It was fun to see them. I don't know about that purple table runner, place mats, napkins, though - not going to go with my kitchen! but yet very fun!!!

Michelle You Are Awesome!Thanks so much for posting these. I didn't make it to conference :(

I have been dying for it to end. Is everyone happy with the new products? I really like the colors and the design!!

Thanks so much for posting the pictures. I can't wait to get my free items and buy more!!!!

Related to Pages Out of the Special Consultants News With Pictures

What is "Pages Out of the Special Consultants News With Pictures"?

"Pages Out of the Special Consultants News With Pictures" is a monthly publication created by Pampered Chef for our consultants to keep them updated on the latest news, promotions, and product releases.

How can I access "Pages Out of the Special Consultants News With Pictures"?

You can access "Pages Out of the Special Consultants News With Pictures" through your Consultant Workstation. Simply log in and click on the "News and Updates" tab to find the most recent issue.

How often is "Pages Out of the Special Consultants News With Pictures" released?

"Pages Out of the Special Consultants News With Pictures" is released once a month, typically at the beginning of the month. It is important to stay updated by checking for the latest issue regularly.

Are there any important deadlines or information included in "Pages Out of the Special Consultants News With Pictures"?

Yes, "Pages Out of the Special Consultants News With Pictures" often includes important deadlines for promotions, contests, and events. It also includes any important updates or changes to policies or procedures.

Can I share "Pages Out of the Special Consultants News With Pictures" with my team?

Yes, we encourage you to share "Pages Out of the Special Consultants News With Pictures" with your team members. This will help keep everyone on the same page and informed about important updates and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • chefjeanine
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg