• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pack Counts: Postcards, Reciepe Cards, Survey Slips, Sales Reciepts, & HWCPins

In summary, the quantities of everything are on the paperwork form. The HWC pins will be in CN in April, I think, and materials from ACS.
ChefJesssica
Does anyone know how many postcards are in a pack? And how many reciepe cards are in a pack? And the survey slips? How about how many of those printable sales reciepts are in a pack? And then how many of those HWC pins are in each pack?

Thanks!

ChefJesssica said:
Does anyone know how many postcards are in a pack? And how many reciepe cards are in a pack? And the survey slips? How about how many of those printable sales reciepts are in a pack? And then how many of those HWC pins are in each pack?

Thanks!
Postcards - 40
recipe cards - 30
survey slips - 100
printable receipts - 100
HWC pins - 15
:D

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For future reference, the quantities of everything are on the paperwork form.

thats what I thought, Pampered Chef just wouldn't open for me today

What is a HWC pin?

They're little metal tac-style pins that we can use as giveaways for Help Whip Cancer. This year's will be the same style as last year (for everyone who has a pile of them lying around). They look like a pink ribbon and a whisk. They're usually $2 for the pack. They make a great little gift for anyone at a HWC show.

ChefJesssica said:
Some odd questions
Those are pretty normal questions.

The ODD questions are in other threads. ;)

KG, any thread on which you post ends up odd! :D

cmdtrgd said:
KG, any thread on which you post ends up odd! :D

AMEN to that! Although...my threads seem to... head...the same... direction...hmmmmmm:confused:

Is that a set-up, Darby?

thechefofnorthbend said:
AMEN to that! Although...my threads seem to... head...the same... direction...hmmmmmm:confused:
Even you're odd?

When/where can we order the HWC pins?

It'll be in CN in April, I think, maybe March, of how to order them, as well as materials from ACS.

Related to Pack Counts: Postcards, Reciepe Cards, Survey Slips, Sales Reciepts, & HWCPins

What is the purpose of pack counts for postcards?

Pack counts for postcards are used to track the quantity of postcards that are being sent out to customers. This helps ensure that the correct number of postcards are being sent and received.

How do I know how many recipe cards are in a pack?

The number of recipe cards in a pack will vary depending on the specific pack. However, the pack count should be clearly stated on the packaging or product description.

Why are survey slips important?

Survey slips are important for gathering feedback from customers. They allow us to understand their needs and preferences, and use that information to improve our products and services.

Do I need to keep track of sales receipts?

Yes, it is important to keep track of sales receipts for accounting and inventory purposes. This helps us accurately track sales and inventory levels, and make informed business decisions.

What are HWCPins and why are they included in pack counts?

HWCPins are "Host With the Most" pins that are given to hosts who have successful parties with high sales and bookings. They are included in pack counts because they are a reward for the host and also serve as a reminder for them to continue hosting parties and promoting our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Serendi
  • annew
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzyengl
  • Laura1293
  • General Chat
Replies