• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Update: Check Out New Items Today!

In summary, the Outlet Update includes discounted Pampered Chef products such as cookware, utensils, bakeware, and kitchen gadgets. New items are added every 2-3 weeks and all products are of the same high quality as regular items. No additional discounts or promotions can be applied to Outlet Update items, but they are already discounted. The availability of products in the Outlet Update can vary, so it is recommended to purchase desired items as soon as possible.
pkd09
Silver Member
There are a few new items on the outlet today.

New since they updated it or new since last month?

I saw a few new ones last night

Looks like new since last month. I don't see anything new since the update.

Some new items and some with additional colors. New, as I remember, are the aqua etc. color coated scrapers, additional colors for hot pad trivet.

I LOVE those colors on the scrapers and the trivets. Does anyone have an idea for an OUTLET flyer???

Related to Outlet Update: Check Out New Items Today!

What types of products are included in the Outlet Update?

The Outlet Update includes a variety of Pampered Chef products at discounted prices, including cookware, utensils, bakeware, and kitchen gadgets.

How often are new items added to the Outlet Update?

New items are added to the Outlet Update on a regular basis, usually every 2-3 weeks. Keep checking back to see the latest deals!

Are the products in the Outlet Update of the same quality as the regular items?

Yes, all products in the Outlet Update are of the same high quality as our regular items. They may be discontinued or overstocked items, but they are still Pampered Chef products and are backed by our satisfaction guarantee.

Can I use any discounts or promotions on Outlet Update items?

Unfortunately, no additional discounts or promotions can be applied to Outlet Update items. However, they are already discounted, so you can still get a great deal!

How long do items typically stay in the Outlet Update?

Since the Outlet Update is constantly being updated with new items, the availability of products can vary. Some items may only be available for a few weeks while others may be available for several months. We recommend purchasing your desired items as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Bluiydangl
  • Gretchen Burnett
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • DessertDivaFL