• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Wanted to Let Everyone Know There Are Some New Items in the

In summary, the new items in "Just Wanted to Let Everyone Know There Are Some New Items in the" are the Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, Electric Wine Opener, Citrus Press, and Cut-N-Seal. These items can be purchased individually and come with a limited warranty. Some of them are dishwasher safe and can be used in the oven, but please refer to the product packaging or website for specific instructions.
heather223
Gold Member
Just wanted to let everyone know there are some new items in the outlet... Main Dishes Cookbook is one of them. :chef:

as if I didnt spend enough last month....lol.

it must be an addiction.

That's one of my favorite cookbooks, couldn't believe they discontinued it.

wadesgirl said:
That's one of my favorite cookbooks, couldn't believe they discontinued it.

Oh gee thanks!! Now you give me reason to buy it. (Not that I needed my arm twisted or anything!!) :chef: :D

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share that there are some new items available in the outlet, including the Main Dishes Cookbook! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I highly recommend checking it out and adding it to your collection. Happy cooking! :chef:

Related to Just Wanted to Let Everyone Know There Are Some New Items in the

What are the new items in "Just Wanted to Let Everyone Know There Are Some New Items in the"?

The new items in "Just Wanted to Let Everyone Know There Are Some New Items in the" are the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Quick Cooker, the Electric Wine Opener, the Citrus Press, and the Cut-N-Seal.

Can I purchase these new items individually or do I have to buy a set?

You can purchase these new items individually. They are not only available as a set.

Do these new items come with a warranty?

Yes, all of the new items in "Just Wanted to Let Everyone Know There Are Some New Items in the" come with a limited warranty. Please refer to the product packaging or our website for more details.

Are these new items dishwasher safe?

Many of the new items are dishwasher safe, but please refer to the product packaging or our website for specific care instructions for each item.

Can I use these new items in the oven?

Some of the new items, such as the Cut-N-Seal and the Quick Cooker, are safe to use in the oven. However, others like the Deluxe Air Fryer and Electric Wine Opener are not intended for oven use. Please refer to the product packaging or our website for specific usage instructions for each item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • KristensCooking
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • sizzo