• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you checked out the new items at the Outlet?

I don't think so, but I am not sure. We only have two sets and we use them all the time!I haven't sold anything off of the outlet yet. Can anyone tell me if we are paid commission on those sales? I'm offering a 13% discount to my customers who place orders by Friday the 13th. That's coming directly out of my commission.We get our regular commission on outlet orders.
kaseydee
Gold Member
The outlet has a few new items added today!

I saw this in the chatbox earlier and went to check it out. I think one of my coworkers placed about a $40 order! Then turned around and ordered some more for me to add to my next order! woohoo! I'm not going inactive this month after all!

The Outlet can be a real boost! I offer to combine all Outlet orders in to one big one to cut down on shipping costs and it helps make the orders be larger! I already have sold 5 of the Kids cookbooks, 3 sets of the Kids Cutters, and 11 of the My Safe Cutters!! That is only from 3 people so I know there will be lots more!

I love it when the update the outlet but also hate it too- then I want to spend money I shouldn't. :(

I'll be contacting a friend that sells Raintree products. They have dipping oils but don't sell the set that is on the oulet.

I haven't sold anything off of the outlet yet. Can anyone tell me if we are paid commission on those sales? I'm offering a 13% discount to my customers who place orders by Friday the 13th. That's coming directly out of my commission.

we get our regular commission on outlet orders.

Awesome! For once it is really paying off that I am sending my newsletter out late. Between this and the heart dish, it's great!

anyone have the steak knives that are on the outlet? we need new ones and I'm debating getting two sets of those for $60 or coughing up the cash for 2 forged cutlery sets.

Bluiydangl said:
anyone have the steak knives that are on the outlet? we need new ones and I'm debating getting two sets of those for $60 or coughing up the cash for 2 forged cutlery sets.

We have this set, and love them. They work beautifully...we use them all the time. I really like that they come with a built in honer in the case - they are always sharp!

OK, just have to ask...will the honing tool on the carving set on the outlet also work to hone the forged cutlery? I've had two customers buy it in the last week and I just want to be sure I give them the right answer...TIA!

sklay723 said:
OK, just have to ask...will the honing tool on the carving set on the outlet also work to hone the forged cutlery? I've had two customers buy it in the last week and I just want to be sure I give them the right answer...TIA!

That is a question to send in to the Solution Center. My initial response would be NO because I bet they are manufactured at different angles.

cindykl2009 said:
I haven't sold anything off of the outlet yet. Can anyone tell me if we are paid commission on those sales? I'm offering a 13% discount to my customers who place orders by Friday the 13th. That's coming directly out of my commission.

Can you put this all together on a Show and use someone's PHD (like your mother's/sister's/daughter's) so that you are only out 3% instead of the full 13%?

how do you annoujnce outlet items?

Word of mouth and fliers sometimes, but mostly I send an email with the link included

ChefBeckyD said:
We have this set, and love them. They work beautifully...we use them all the time. I really like that they come with a built in honer in the case - they are always sharp!

Thank you, I will give them a try for my husband's sake- we have a set we got 6 years ago as a wedding gift and we have nearly broken them all because they are not full tang. (mostly on trying to cut cheddar cheese before I had a cheese knife...) But he really wants a new set- and I told him I would investigate! :) Thanks!

anyone else have the knife set in the outlet- sold them? any ideas?

Related to Have you checked out the new items at the Outlet?

What new items are available in the outlet?

The outlet currently has a few new items available, including a bamboo cutting board, a silicone baking mat, a stainless steel mixing bowl set, a garlic press, and a citrus juicer.

How long will these new items be available in the outlet?

The availability of outlet items is subject to change, but typically new items will remain in the outlet for a few weeks to a few months. It's always best to check back regularly to see what new items are added.

Are these new items discounted like other outlet products?

Yes, all items in the outlet are discounted from their original prices. However, please note that outlet items are sold on a first come, first served basis and may sell out quickly.

Are these new items covered by the usual Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including those in the outlet, are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days.

Can I still earn host rewards or use discounts on outlet items?

Unfortunately, outlet items are already heavily discounted and are not eligible for additional host rewards or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and use discounts on regular-priced items in your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
texaschef
  • Gretchen Burnett
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • DessertDivaFL