• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing Hostess Orders: A Guide

In summary, you can keep track of total dollar amounts sold for a particular time period through Pampered Partner's reports, or you can use a show planner to help the hostess keep track of her orders. Shawnna provides an example of how she does this.
chefleighann
Does anyone have something that they keep up show subtotals and also the hostess' order on. I am current tallying mine on notebook paper. Didn't know if someone had a good idea on how to keep organized. Thanks!

I am not sure exactly what you are looking for. If it is for your personal use, I use the Monthly Sales Diary to keep up with show totals, but as far as host orders, no I don't have anything other than the show tally form we get with our papework. I am currently using the show planner with my kitchen show hosts to show what they ordered, etc. For catalog hosts, I give them order forms to use with their guests, and I use one for their order and then take them home and enter them into Pampered Partner. Then I have a receipt of their order. If I want to know any totals I use Pampered Partner reports for most things.

Shawnna

Show Subtotals
chefleighann said:
Does anyone have something that they keep up show subtotals and also the hostess' order on. I am current tallying mine on notebook paper. Didn't know if someone had a good idea on how to keep organized. Thanks!
Leighann,
I'm not 100% certain that I understand your question. Subtotals of dollar amounts sold for a particular time period, subtotals of dollar amounts or quantities by products...just about any possible subtotal for your selected time period can be acquired through Pampered Partner's reports option.
For the hostess, I'd just print a copy of her receipt. When I close shows, I actually use the "print" feature after I balance the show. It has a breakdown of the quantity of products guests ordered, and a breakdown of the hosts order.
There are times I want to know how many cookware sets or something, I've sold. That's when I utilize Pampered Partner. With September being stoneware month, use the Pampered Partner reports to get a list of people that purchased any 1300 - 1465 product numbers. (granted, you'll get a few items that aren't stones also, but the bulk will be your stoneware info.) Call them and try to get a show going :)

I think you are asking how to keep a tally AT the show so that it's easier and faster to tell the host what she's earning?

I personally use a laptop and pampered partner figures it all out for me as I do the orders. If no laptop is available then I would do as you are currently doing. Make a log in a notebook or a piece of paper and then add it up with the calculator at the end of the evening. I would tell the host that you will give her the final numbers once you enter it on the computer and then call her as soon as you have it on PP - especially if you made a math error on the calculator (the reason I carry the laptop).

That is what the show planner is for. PC makes everything so easy, and organized!

After the guest leave I ask the host to get her show planner, I go thru all the sales receipts, add the product amount, and write it in her show planner... and talk to her about any guests who didn't come or place an order who she invited. She sees what sales level she is at, and if she asked the others who didn't order, she can make it to the next level.
But I tell her when I get home, and enter all the orders into the computer, the computer will catch any mistakes if I made them. I tell her I'll email her the totals the next day , just in case I made mistakes.

I use the Show Planner, too, to give the host an idea where she is and where she might want to go with outside orders. We set a date to close by phone. I call her, she reads me the rest of the orders, and I give her the "official" totals. Occasionally, she'll ask me to call her back in a half hour, but most of them already know where they stand prior to that call and they're ready to order all that wonderful stuff! I transmit as soon as I receive her check(s) in the mail.

1. How can I keep track of my hostess orders?

One way to keep track of your hostess orders is to create a spreadsheet or using a sales tracking app. You can also use the order forms provided by Pampered Chef to keep track of each order as it comes in.

2. What is the best way to organize my hostess orders?

The best way to organize your hostess orders is to create a system that works for you. This can include organizing by hostess name, order date, or by product. You can also use color-coded folders or labels to help keep everything organized.

3. How do I ensure that all of the hostess orders are accounted for?

To ensure that all of the hostess orders are accounted for, make sure to check and double-check your order forms and spreadsheet. You can also have a designated area to keep all of the physical order forms until they are processed.

4. Can I have multiple hostess orders for one party?

Yes, you can have multiple hostess orders for one party. If this is the case, be sure to keep each hostess's orders separated and clearly labeled to avoid any confusion.

5. How long should I keep the hostess orders on file?

You should keep the hostess orders on file for at least one year after the party. This will make it easier to reference if any issues arise with the orders or if a customer needs to make a return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • pc ri lisa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies