• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering the Hwc Guest Specials on Supply Order

In summary, to place an order for the Hwc Guest Specials on your supply order, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Supply Order" section. You can order multiple specials on one supply order and the delivery time will depend on your location and shipping method. If you need to make changes or cancel your order, contact customer service as soon as possible. There are currently no discounts or promotions for the Hwc Guest Specials, but check the website or sign up for emails for updates on sales and promotions.
stefani2
I can't find the numbers to order the guest specials for HWC on my SO? Can anyone help me? I Have looked through the Consultant's News to find it - and I don't know where it is!:cry:

Are you on P3? I'm not sure of the numbers, but I think they're the same as the guest special number. You might have to manually add the numbers.

easyThank you! I will try it and see what I get! :)

Hi jenna,

The numbers are Ja28 for the brush, ja29 for the mini scoop, and ja30 for the pink kitchen gloves.

I appreciate itthank you! I can't find it anywhere - so can I ask where you found it?

Jenna, did you update PP for May? After I did that the numbers were automatically there when I went in to place a supply order. I haven't sent it yet, want to make sure I don't forget anything, but the numbers for all the HWC guest items were there. I probably would have forgotten them if they weren't! :rolleyes:

1. How do I place an order for the Hwc Guest Specials on my supply order?

To order the Hwc Guest Specials on your supply order, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Supply Order" section. From there, you can add the Hwc Guest Specials to your order and complete the checkout process.

2. Can I order multiple Hwc Guest Specials on one supply order?

Yes, you can order multiple Hwc Guest Specials on one supply order. Simply adjust the quantity before adding them to your cart.

3. How long will it take for my Hwc Guest Specials to arrive?

The delivery time for your Hwc Guest Specials will depend on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. We strive to process and ship all orders as quickly as possible.

4. Can I change or cancel my Hwc Guest Specials order after it has been placed?

If you need to make any changes or cancel your Hwc Guest Specials order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. Depending on the status of your order, we may be able to make the necessary changes.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions available for the Hwc Guest Specials on supply orders?

At this time, there are no discounts or promotions specifically for the Hwc Guest Specials on supply orders. However, we occasionally offer sales and promotions on our products, so be sure to check our website or sign up for our email list to stay updated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missymssy
  • family4dinner