• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering the April Host Specials

In summary, to order the monthly specials at the 20% or 22% discount, you would go to the Non-Commission Orders drop down menu and choose a personal order.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I know we can order those this month thru PP for ourselves to have at shows. Can someone explain to me how to do this? Is there a certain code that I use? Thanks

You could always order any items you want at your own personal discount...20% off for a new consultant; 22% once you hit $15,000 in sales. The only time we can order monthly specials at the discount (plus our discount) is if it's the guest special. This is most likely when there are items for sale, such as the current March Guest Special with the certain measuring products at 20% off. If you want the host specials, you'd need to actually host your own show in that month. If you do want to order the items, in PP, you'd choose a personal order under the drop down menu under Non-Commission Orders. If the products are on sale as part of the monthly guest special, the item numbers you'll use are the same as the special item numbers. Such as this month's Easy REad Measuring Cups are $17.60 (then we'd get 20% off of that as your personal discount), and the item number is GJ16. I hope I didn't confuse you more! If you need any clarification, just let me know. :)

Thanks Becky - my fault actually, I'm at work with a million distractions. I meant to say "guest special" and not "host". So to order Aprils guest specials in March for myself, do I just do a personal or supply order thru Pamp Partner? I guess what I am saying is do I use the GJ61 for instance item number or is there another one I use. Sorry for the confusion!

Yep, you'd use the same item number just as if you're entering it for a guest at a show. Under the personal order through PP, it'll then deduct your discount off of that. Hope that helps!

Hi there! Ordering products through PP for yourself to have at shows is a great way to stock up on items you love and believe in. To do this, simply log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Order" tab. From there, you can browse and select the products you would like to order and add them to your cart. At checkout, you will be prompted to enter a code to receive the consultant discount. This code can be found in your consultant welcome packet or by contacting your upline or the Pampered Chef customer service team. Happy shopping!

What are the current April host specials?

The current April host specials are 20% off select dinnerware sets, 50% off a set of four cloth napkins, and a free set of two decorative vases with a purchase of $100 or more.

How can I order the April host specials?

To order the April host specials, you can either visit our website and add the items to your cart, or you can contact your local sales representative.

Is there a minimum purchase amount required for the free decorative vases?

Yes, there is a minimum purchase amount of $100 required in order to receive the free set of two decorative vases.

When will the April host specials expire?

The April host specials are only available for the month of April. They will expire on April 30th at 11:59 PM EST.

Can I combine the host specials with other promotions or discounts?

No, the host specials cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. They are only valid on their own during the month of April.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RoseAndrews
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mechelle