• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problems Entering the May Specials?

In summary, there may be several reasons for trouble accessing the May specials on the Pampered Chef website, including not being logged in or having a stable internet connection. If the page keeps timing out, it may be due to high traffic and it is recommended to try again later or contact customer service. The May specials have a set deadline for entry and are not available after that point. If having trouble entering a promo code, double check its validity and accuracy before contacting customer service. If your account is not eligible for the May specials, ensure you are logged into the correct account and meet all requirements before reaching out for help.
niktim3
I am trying to order the may specials, as we are allowed to after April 1st.
I am just finally, yes, finally, switching to PP3... and not sure how to enter the items in. Says you have to add them?
Thanks for the help!!

Ja28 - Ja29 - Ja30

you buy them on a supply order--under non commissionable

thanks
DebbieJ said:
you buy them on a supply order--under non commissionable

i thought it was a sample... maybe that was one of my issues!!
Do you know how to get the program to memorize your PC debit card number?
Thanks again for the help!:D

niktim3 said:
Do you know how to get the program to memorize your PC debit card number?
Thanks again for the help!:D

Nicole:

In P3 go to Tools, then preferences and payments--you will see where you can check off auto-fill in debit card.

pamperedharriet said:
Nicole:

In P3 go to Tools, then preferences and payments--you will see where you can check off auto-fill in debit card.
Thanks for all of the help!!
I think it went thru... can i change my info that prints out on the receipts in the same area, under tools?:)

Oh shoot! I just closed P3! I believe you can. Try it and see.

Related to Problems Entering the May Specials?

1. Why can't I access the May specials on the Pampered Chef website?

There may be several reasons why you are having trouble accessing the May specials. Please make sure you are logged into your Pampered Chef account and that your internet connection is stable. If you are still unable to access the specials, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

2. I am trying to enter the May specials, but the page keeps timing out. What should I do?

If the page is timing out, it could be due to high traffic on our website. We apologize for the inconvenience and recommend trying again at a later time or contacting our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I still enter the May specials if I missed the deadline?

Unfortunately, the May specials are only available for a limited time and have a set deadline for entry. We encourage you to take advantage of our current specials and keep an eye out for future promotions.

4. I am having trouble entering a promo code for the May specials. What should I do?

If you are experiencing difficulties entering a promo code, please double-check that the code is still valid and that you are entering it correctly. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. I am trying to enter the May specials, but it keeps saying my account is not eligible. Why is that?

There could be several reasons why your account is not eligible for the May specials. Please make sure you are logged into the correct account and that you meet all the requirements for the promotion. If you still believe there is an error, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • RoseAndrews
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • MaryannNic