• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Opening Host/Guest Specials on Compaq CQ61 - Can Someone Help?

In summary, to open the host/guest specials on your Compaq CQ61, you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If the specials still won't open, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. Unfortunately, the specials cannot be accessed on a mobile device. However, anyone can view the specials on a Compaq CQ61 by using Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you receive an error message when trying to open the specials, try reinstalling the program or downloading the file again. Contact Pampered Chef customer service for further assistance if the issue persists.
PCSarahjm
I had to buy a new laptop (my old one crashed) its a Compaq CQ61.......anyhow I am unable to go to consultants corner and open Host/guest specials or outside order forms. There is a box that pops up with adobe on the top and an ok icon to click......but no error message. Can someone help me out?? Thanks

Maybe you need to update your version of the Adobe reader.

I did that already and still same results. I am just really lost b/c I had some emails with PDF attachments and those open up correctly with no problems.

Do you have a pop-up blocker installed that is blocking it from opening up another page? You would most likely see this in a toolbar at the top of your Internet Explorer screen.

Adobe Reader is a free program, I would try re-installing it. You can download it for free from Adobe

I would also open your Task Manager (ctrl+alt+del) and click on Processes and look to see if you can find Adobe Reader running as a process. Outlook does that to me sometimes, it won't open but it's running as a process 2 or 3 times. I close them all (End Process) and then open Outlook again. It will give me a message about having trouble previously, but it opens properly that time.

1. How do I open the host/guest specials on my Compaq CQ61?

To open the host/guest specials on your Compaq CQ61, you will need to first make sure that you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you do not have this program, you can download it for free from Adobe's website. Once you have Adobe Acrobat Reader, simply click on the link for the host/guest specials and the file should automatically open in the program.

2. I have Adobe Acrobat Reader, but the host/guest specials still won't open. What should I do?

If you have Adobe Acrobat Reader and the host/guest specials are still not opening, it is possible that there may be an issue with the file itself. Try clearing your internet browser's cache and cookies, and then try opening the file again. If it still does not open, you may need to contact Pampered Chef customer service for further assistance.

3. Can I access the host/guest specials on my mobile device?

Unfortunately, the host/guest specials are only available to be opened on a computer with Adobe Acrobat Reader. They cannot be accessed on a mobile device such as a phone or tablet.

4. I am not a host or guest, but I still want to view the specials. Can I do this on my Compaq CQ61?

Yes, you can still view the host/guest specials on your Compaq CQ61 even if you are not a host or guest. Simply follow the same steps to open the file with Adobe Acrobat Reader.

5. When I try to open the host/guest specials, I am getting an error message. What does this mean?

If you are receiving an error message when trying to open the host/guest specials, it is possible that the file is corrupted or there is an issue with your Adobe Acrobat Reader. Try reinstalling the program or downloading the file again. If the issue persists, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mille
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies