• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Fix for Adobe Crashes: November Specials PDF & Order Form Available Now!

In summary, "Quick File Help Please!" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows users to quickly and easily access files and resources related to their business. To access it, users can log in to their Pampered Chef account and click on the "Resources" tab, then click on the "Quick File Help Please!" link in the left menu. This feature contains a variety of files and resources, including training materials, product information, and marketing materials, as well as important business documents like tax forms and consultant agreements. Users can also upload their own files to "Quick File Help Please!" by clicking on the "Upload File" button, making it a convenient way to keep all important business documents in one location. "Quick File
janetupnorth
Gold Member
My adobe is cranky in my web browser and I have to repair it but I have a customer asking me some questions right away about this month's specials. She is trying to possible quick through a catalog show together.

Can someone e-mail me the November Host Special .pdf, the Nov. Guest Special .pdf and the outside order form to [email protected]?

Thanks in advance!!!!

You've got mail - tell me if I did it correctly!

Got mail, but can't open from the link. I need someone to open the link in their browser, save the .pdf file and e-mail me the .pdf file. I can open the .pdf files but not within my browser. That is what is broken.Thanks for your efforts so far!

Just sent it in Attachment is that good??

I just PM'd you. Hope it worked

Got it Dor - thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

You are very welcome -

Now keep that email secret - I forgot I was on my family account!!! LOL!!!

Hey, no problem! I'll delete after I save the files. Hey, it's the first time I've used CS e-mail! ;)

Ha I thought you would hold it for ransom!!!! LOL!!

PamperedDor said:
Ha I thought you would hold it for ransom!!!! LOL!!

No, I'm not cruel. ;)

Tease, but not cruel!

Amanda - got your e-mail too - thanks! I answered my potential host and hopefully I'll have another small cat. show by the end of the month!

Then I'll be guaranteed a free product in case my big catalog show host doesn't close by 11/30.

What is "Quick File Help Please!"?

"Quick File Help Please!" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows users to quickly and easily access files and resources related to their business.

How do I access "Quick File Help Please!"?

To access "Quick File Help Please!", log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Resources" tab. Then, click on the "Quick File Help Please!" link in the left menu.

What types of files can I find in "Quick File Help Please!"?

"Quick File Help Please!" contains a variety of files and resources, including training materials, product information, and marketing materials. You can also find important business documents such as tax forms and consultant agreements.

Can I upload my own files to "Quick File Help Please!"?

Yes, you can upload your own files to "Quick File Help Please!" by clicking on the "Upload File" button at the top of the page. This is a great way to keep all of your important business documents in one convenient location.

Is "Quick File Help Please!" available on the mobile app?

Yes, "Quick File Help Please!" is available on the Pampered Chef mobile app. Simply log in to your account on the app and click on the "Resources" tab to access "Quick File Help Please!" from your mobile device.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cmdtrgd