• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Online as Part of a Show ...

In summary, if a customer orders through your website as part of a show, the order should automatically be entered into PP and you should receive a notification. If you do not receive the notification within 24 hours, it is recommended to double-check with the customer to ensure they entered the order correctly. If there are any delays, customer service will assist in processing the order as soon as possible.
pamperedchristine
Gold Member
I have a customer who says she will order on my website today as part of the show she came to last night. I wanted to know how long it would take for me to know about it, and do I have to enter the sale into PP? Or does it just get ordered as part of the show? The show closes tomorrow, so I'm a bit worried if there will be a delay.

Thanks!

I have only gotten a couple of orders online through a show and I got emails immediately telling me that. You will have to enter the information into your PP. Make sure your customer is entering the host name so it will get added to the show.

Hi Christine!
If the show was set up online, and she put in the host's name when she ordered, then you should be able to view the order online through the Personal Website Assistant on Consultant's Corner. When you access your shows set up online, it will show you if there is an un-viewed order. You will also receive an email from The Pampered Chef letting you know about the order.

If she just went to your website and placed an individual order, you will get an email notification within 24 hours from the company letting you know that there was an order placed. However, if this is the case, you will not be able to apply the sale to your host's show.

I hope this is clear!

Thank you! I did stress (like 5 times) that she had to put the hosts name in the boxes - after that, there's not much I can do ;)

You guys sure are quick - I love this site!!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I'm happy to help with your question. When a customer orders through your website as part of a show, the order should automatically be entered into PP and you should receive a notification. However, if you don't see it within 24 hours, I would suggest double-checking with your customer to make sure they completed the order correctly. If there are any delays, please don't worry, we will make sure the order is processed as soon as possible. If you have any further concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to customer service for assistance. Thanks for being a fantastic consultant!

What are the benefits of ordering online as part of a show?

Ordering online as part of a show allows you to easily browse and purchase products from the comfort of your own home. It also ensures that your order is credited to the host's show, helping them earn rewards and discounts.

How do I place an online order as part of a show?

To place an online order as part of a show, simply visit the designated show link provided by your host and add items to your cart. Your host will receive credit for your purchase as long as you complete the order using the same link.

Can I use a discount code when ordering online as part of a show?

Yes, you can use a discount code when ordering online as part of a show. Simply enter the code at checkout and your discount will be applied to your order. Please note that some discount codes may have restrictions and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.

Is there a minimum order amount for online orders as part of a show?

No, there is no minimum order amount for online orders as part of a show. You can purchase as little or as much as you'd like, and your host will receive credit for your purchase regardless of the total amount.

Can I add items to my online order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once an online order has been submitted, it cannot be modified. If you would like to add items to your order, you will need to place a separate order using the show link provided by your host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
grgann
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TheNewMrsRue
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue