• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Offline: How to Mail in Orders Without the Internet

In summary, there are still Pampered Chef consultants who do mail-in orders, although it may not be as common as online ordering. It is recommended to reach out to experienced consultants for tips and advice on how to handle mail-in orders. It is also suggested to encourage the new team member to get internet access for a faster and easier ordering process.
sarahlegare
Does anyone still do this?? Probably not you (since you obviously have a computer!;) ) but maybe someone on your team? I have a girl who signed 2 weeks ago, but doesn't have internet. She said she doesn't mind having to mail in the orders, but I've never done that!! Any advice??

I've heard of a lot of peopel who do this. The biggest thing is that they have different deadlines than those submitted via computer. And it can take longer to "write" out the show order.

The P3 reports aren't submittable, unless you contact HO (and then I think it's only for people who are on money order only status). BUT- you can download a full version of PP from CC, and those reports can be printed and mailed. You just need to allow a couple of days for them to get to HO. There are also "FedEx days" marked in the planner for mail-ins. If your recruits overnights something via FedEx and it doesn't get there in time, as long as it was sent by the published deadline, it will still count for that month.

Thanks guys! I just put a bunch more memory on my computer, so I *might* load a second copy of P3, until she gets her own computer. My director mentioned this way at least she'd have a record of everything she's submitted since show #1

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that there are still consultants who do mail-in orders. It may not be as common as online ordering, but it is definitely still an option. I would recommend reaching out to your upline or other experienced consultants in your team to see if they have any tips or advice on how to handle mail-in orders. You could also suggest to your new team member to consider getting internet access, as it can make the ordering process much easier and faster. Best of luck to you and your team!

Question 1: What are the benefits of mailing in orders without the internet?

Mailing in orders without the internet allows individuals without internet access or those who prefer offline transactions to still make purchases. It also provides an additional layer of security for sensitive information.

Question 2: What information should be included in a mailed-in order?

A mailed-in order should include the customer's name, contact information, shipping address, payment method, and a detailed list of the items being purchased.

Question 3: How should payment be made for a mailed-in order?

Payment for a mailed-in order can be made by including a check or money order with the order form, or by providing credit card information for manual processing.

Question 4: How long does it typically take for a mailed-in order to be processed?

The processing time for a mailed-in order can vary, but it can take longer than online orders due to the manual handling of the order and payment. It is best to check with the company or seller for an estimated processing time.

Question 5: Are there any potential drawbacks to mailing in orders without the internet?

One potential drawback is the longer processing time, as mentioned before. There is also a risk of the order or payment being lost in the mail. It is important to use a reliable mailing service and consider purchasing shipping insurance for valuable orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Mandeelou
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • chefmelody