• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Deadlines: 30 Day End Dates Explained

In summary, the 30 day end date for ordering varies depending on when the order is placed and is typically 30 days from the date of purchase. However, it can be extended for certain promotions or holidays. Orders cannot be placed after the 30 day end date has passed and there are no exceptions to this rule, except for specific promotions or holidays which will be clearly stated. After the 30 day end date, orders cannot be cancelled or changed. If the 30 day end date is missed, customers will have to wait for the next ordering period to open. This is to ensure timely fulfillment of orders and maintain inventory levels. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
turtle15
Can I order on my 30 day end date, or do I have to order before my 30 day end date for it to count?

by midnight central time on your 30 day date

make sure to keep that in mind, central time... Also, if possible you might not want to push it out to the last minute. If a credit card doesn't go through or something then you will run into problems. I always try to get things in a day or two ahead of the deadlines just in case :)

1. When is the 30 day end date for ordering?

The 30 day end date for ordering varies depending on when the order is placed. It is typically 30 days from the date of purchase, but can also be extended for certain promotions or holidays. To find the exact end date for your order, please refer to the order confirmation email or contact our customer service team.

2. Can I still place an order after the 30 day end date?

Unfortunately, we are unable to process orders after the 30 day end date has passed. This is to ensure that all orders are fulfilled in a timely manner and to maintain inventory levels for our products. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

3. Are there any exceptions to the 30 day end date?

In some cases, we may offer extended ordering periods for certain promotions or holidays. These exceptions will be clearly stated in the promotion details or on our website. If you have any questions about an order deadline, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team.

4. Can I cancel or change my order after the 30 day end date?

Once the 30 day end date has passed, we are unable to make any changes or cancellations to the order. This includes adding or removing items, changing the shipping address, or cancelling the order altogether. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. What happens if I miss the 30 day end date for ordering?

If the 30 day end date has passed and you have not placed your order, you will need to wait for the next ordering period to open. Our ordering deadlines and end dates are in place to ensure that all orders are fulfilled in a timely manner and to maintain inventory levels for our products. We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HealthNut
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
HealthNut
  • khergatt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
Replies