• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching the 1250 Milestone - Pampered Chef$ Eligibility Questions

In summary, to be eligible for the 1250 milestone with Pampered Chef, you must be an active consultant with at least $1250 in personal sales in a rolling three month period. Team sales cannot be combined or counted towards the milestone and both in-person and online orders made through your personal Pampered Chef website count towards the milestone. The milestone must be reached within a rolling three month period and only active consultants are eligible for the rewards associated with reaching the milestone.
jrb0328
So my 30 days ends 4/23. todays show is my 3rd, but brings me to the 1250 needed to qualify. will i get my PC $ after my 30 days or as soon as i qualify?

You'll get them within a couple of days of actually earning them. They'll show up in your PC$ account on Consultant's Corner.

It depends on the specific terms and conditions of the promotion. You should check with the company or read the details of the promotion to see when you will receive your PC $. It's possible that you will receive it after your 30 days, but it could also be as soon as you reach the required number of shows. If you're unsure, it's always best to reach out to the company directly for clarification. Congratulations on reaching the required number of shows!

Related to Reaching the 1250 Milestone - Pampered Chef$ Eligibility Questions

1. How do I know if I am eligible to reach the 1250 milestone with Pampered Chef?

To be eligible for the 1250 milestone with Pampered Chef, you must be an active consultant with at least $1250 in personal sales in a rolling three month period. This means you must have made at least $1250 in sales in the previous three months to qualify.

2. Can I combine my personal sales with team sales to reach the 1250 milestone?

No, the 1250 milestone can only be achieved through personal sales. Team sales cannot be combined or counted towards the milestone.

3. Do personal sales from online orders count towards the 1250 milestone?

Yes, both in-person and online orders count towards the 1250 milestone as long as they are made through your personal Pampered Chef website.

4. Is there a time limit for reaching the 1250 milestone?

Yes, the 1250 milestone must be reached within a rolling three month period. This means that if you do not reach $1250 in sales in three consecutive months, you will not be eligible for the milestone.

5. Can I still receive the rewards for reaching the 1250 milestone if I am not an active consultant?

No, only active consultants are eligible for the rewards associated with reaching the 1250 milestone. If you are no longer an active consultant, you will not be able to receive the rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe