• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will My DCB Set Arrive in 30 Days? Anxiously Awaiting My Package!

In summary, the average shipping time for "Anxiously Awaiting Package" orders is 3-5 business days, although this may vary depending on location and any unforeseen delays. Customers can track their order through their Pampered Chef account and contact customer service if their order has not arrived within the estimated shipping time or if it arrives damaged. It is possible to change the shipping address before the order is shipped, but not after.
EmilyStraw
I qualified in 30 days and am anxiously awaiting my DCB set!! Plus I used some of the PC dollars I got and ordered some of the open stock items! I can hardly wait!!

congratulations!!! You're going to love the DCB.

Congratulations on qualifying in just 30 days! That is an impressive achievement. I can understand your excitement about receiving your DCB set and using your PC dollars to order some open stock items. It's always exciting to see the rewards of your hard work and dedication. I hope you enjoy your new products and continue to have success with your business. Keep up the great work!

What is the average shipping time for "Anxiously Awaiting Package" orders?

The average shipping time for "Anxiously Awaiting Package" orders is 3-5 business days. However, this may vary depending on your location and any unforeseen delays with the shipping carrier.

Can I track my "Anxiously Awaiting Package" order?

Yes, you can track your "Anxiously Awaiting Package" order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Order History" tab. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its shipping progress.

What should I do if my "Anxiously Awaiting Package" order has not arrived within the estimated shipping time?

If your "Anxiously Awaiting Package" order has not arrived within the estimated shipping time, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help track your order and provide an update on its status.

Can I change the shipping address for my "Anxiously Awaiting Package" order?

If your "Anxiously Awaiting Package" order has not yet been shipped, you can contact our customer service team to request a change in the shipping address. However, if your order has already been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address.

What should I do if my "Anxiously Awaiting Package" order arrived damaged?

In the rare case that your "Anxiously Awaiting Package" order arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to provide a replacement or refund for the damaged items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
mldowney69
Replies
Views