• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Business Cards & Stamps: A Guide

In summary, you can customize your business cards and stamps with your personal information and choose from a variety of designs and layouts. The processing and shipping time for orders varies but typically takes 5-7 business days. You can order both items at the same time to save time and shipping costs. The return policy for business cards and stamps is the same as for all other Pampered Chef products, with the exception of customized items. Currently, there is no option to use your own design, but there are regularly updated options to choose from.
Firegirl
Does anyone know the company that we get business cards and stamps from?

Merrill is our vendor that you can get these items with the PC logo. You can access their website via CC.

I never buy from them, they are way expensive. I always get my stuff from vistaprint.com when they are on sale- as in FREE, only pay shipping!

My ink/stamps usually come from Iprint.com

HTH

Nancy's Web has stamps...

Thanks. But I'm looking for the Canadian company that ws included in the old consultant kit.

Here in Canada, we use Online Printer, www.pcprinting.ca. You can find a link on Consultant's Corner, under "Promoting Your Business".

1. Can I customize my business cards and stamps?

Yes, you can customize your business cards and stamps with your personal information, such as your name, contact information, and social media handles. You can also choose from a variety of designs and layouts to make them unique and eye-catching.

2. How long does it take to receive my order?

The processing and shipping time for your order will depend on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. Typically, it takes 5-7 business days for orders to be processed and shipped, but it may vary.

3. Can I order both business cards and stamps at the same time?

Yes, you can order both business cards and stamps at the same time. Simply add both items to your cart and proceed to checkout. This will save you time and shipping costs compared to placing separate orders for each item.

4. What is the return policy for business cards and stamps?

Our return policy for business cards and stamps is the same as for all other Pampered Chef products. You can return them within 45 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. However, please note that customized items cannot be returned unless there is a defect in the product.

5. Can I use my own design for business cards and stamps?

At this time, we do not offer the option to use your own design for business cards and stamps. However, we regularly update our selection of designs, so you can choose from a variety of options that best represent your personal brand and style.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefkacey