• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Stamps for an Envelope? TIA!

In summary, the standard amount of stamps needed for a regular envelope is $0.55 for a one-ounce letter. If the envelope is larger than the standard size, additional stamps are needed, with $0.20 required for every additional ounce. Square envelopes also require extra postage, with the current rate being $0.70 for the first ounce and $0.20 for each additional ounce. The amount of stamps needed for international mail depends on destination and weight, and old stamps can be used as long as their total value meets or exceeds the current postage rate.
heat123
Silver Member
Does anyone know how many stamps this requires if sending in an enevelope? TIA, saves me a trip to the PO!

I have been sending Season's Best in a manilla envelope 5x7 size? with 1 sheet of paper (monthly special) and it cost .75 cents.

thanks so much!

What is the standard amount of stamps needed for a regular envelope?

The standard amount of stamps needed for a regular envelope is currently $0.55 for a one-ounce letter.

How many stamps do I need for an oversized envelope?

If your envelope is larger than the standard size, you will need additional stamps. For every additional ounce, you will need to add $0.20 of postage. For example, a two-ounce letter would require $0.75 in postage.

Do I need extra postage for square envelopes?

Yes, square envelopes require additional postage due to their non-standard size and shape. The current rate for a square envelope is $0.70 for the first ounce and $0.20 for each additional ounce.

How many stamps do I need for international mail?

The amount of postage needed for international mail varies depending on the destination and weight of the envelope. You can use the USPS Postage Calculator to determine the exact amount of postage needed for your international mail.

Can I use old stamps on my envelope?

As long as the stamps have not been used or damaged, you can use old stamps on your envelope. However, you will need to make sure that the total value of the stamps meets or exceeds the current postage rate for your envelope.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • J.Corley