• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Supply Question: Affordable Deal for New Consultants | PP3 Tips

In summary, as a new consultant, you can take advantage of the PP3 Tips program to get a discounted rate on your first order of $200 or more. This program offers a 20% discount and has a minimum order requirement of $200. The PP3 Tips discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts and is only available for consultants in the United States. To access the program, simply log into your consultant account and add items to your cart totaling at least $200.
lisa717
If I submit an order through PP3....can I mail my new consultant "deal"..the package they offer cheaper for new consultant or would I have to wait til May to do that..???????????TIA!

lisa717 said:
If I submit an order through PP3....can I mail my new consultant "deal"..the package they offer cheaper for new consultant or would I have to wait til May to do that..???????????TIA!
You can mail that order in anytime as long as it's in the 60 days. It doesn't matter what else you order through P3 - it's a special deal for new consultants.

OK Thank you Beth!

Related to Order Supply Question: Affordable Deal for New Consultants | PP3 Tips

1. How can I get a good deal on my first order as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you can take advantage of our PP3 Tips program to get a discounted rate on your first order. This program offers a 20% discount on your first order of $200 or more, making it an affordable option for new consultants.

2. What is the minimum order requirement for the PP3 Tips program?

The minimum order requirement for the PP3 Tips program is $200. This means that your first order must be at least $200 in order to qualify for the discounted rate.

3. Can I combine the PP3 Tips discount with other promotions or discounts?

No, the PP3 Tips discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is a standalone program designed specifically for new consultants.

4. How do I access the PP3 Tips program as a new consultant?

To access the PP3 Tips program, simply log into your consultant account and add items to your cart totaling at least $200. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

5. Is the PP3 Tips program available for consultants in all countries?

Currently, the PP3 Tips program is only available for consultants in the United States. We are working on expanding this program to other countries in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chanddl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • sslangley
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sslangley
  • turtle15