• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Order Confirmation Emails Still Being Sent for PP3 Submissions?

In summary, the order confirmation email is typically sent within 24 hours of placing an order, but may take up to 48 hours during high volume periods. Changes cannot be made to an order after the confirmation email has been sent. The email will include tracking information, which may take up to 24 hours to update. If the email is not received within 48 hours, it is recommended to check spam or junk folders and contact customer service for assistance. A copy of the email can also be requested from customer service.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Is anyone getting the email that confirms that you have submitted an order via PP3 or have they stopped sending those. I have not gotten one for the last several shows I put in. Just wondering cuz I kind of like the reassurance that email gave me to know the show "arrived" :)

Nope, I havent lately.

I used to get the emails after I submitted a show, but I don't anymore. I also used to get an email when a show's been submitted, I don't get those for every show, either.

hmmm... so it sort of makes you wonder if we should have told HO that we liked that feature???? sort a kind a ???
Sorry.. I am SO tired!

The one show I submitted through P3 so far, I have not gotten an email.

Related to Are Order Confirmation Emails Still Being Sent for PP3 Submissions?

1. How long does it take to receive an order confirmation email?

The order confirmation email is typically sent within 24 hours of placing your order. However, during high volume periods, it may take up to 48 hours.

2. Can I make changes to my order after receiving the confirmation email?

Unfortunately, once the order confirmation email has been sent, we are unable to make any changes to your order. We recommend reviewing your order carefully before submitting it.

3. Will my order confirmation email include tracking information?

Yes, your order confirmation email will include a tracking number and a link to track your package. Please note that tracking information may take up to 24 hours to update after your order has shipped.

4. I haven't received my order confirmation email. What should I do?

If you have not received your order confirmation email within 48 hours of placing your order, please check your spam or junk folder. If you still cannot find it, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I request a copy of my order confirmation email?

Yes, if you did not receive or have accidentally deleted your order confirmation email, please contact our customer service team and we will be happy to resend it to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • naekelsey