• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Status: Check Here to Find Out!

In summary, to check the current status of your order, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Order Status" tab. Orders usually take 1-2 business days to process and you will receive an email with tracking information once it has been processed. If you need to make changes to your order, contact customer service. If your order shows as "backordered," it means some items are out of stock and will be shipped as soon as they become available. To track your order, use the tracking number provided on the "Order Status" tab.
DeniseJoiner
When do I find out if someone has placed an order through my outlet?

You'll get an email once a day with that day's online activity. It's usually sent in late afternoon.

Thanks Ann!

Related to Order Status: Check Here to Find Out!

1. What is the current status of my order?

The current status of your order can be found by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "Order Status" tab. You will see the most up-to-date information on the status of your order, including tracking information if applicable.

2. How long does it take for my order to be processed?

Orders typically take 1-2 business days to process before they are shipped out. Once your order has been processed, you will receive an email notification with tracking information.

3. Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate any changes, but please note that once an order has been processed, we may not be able to make any changes.

4. Why is my order status showing as "backordered"?

If your order status is showing as "backordered," it means that one or more items in your order are currently out of stock. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and will ship your order as soon as the item(s) become available. You will receive an email notification with tracking information once your order has been shipped.

5. How do I track my order?

You can track your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "Order Status" tab. You will see a tracking number for your order, which you can use to track the status of your package through the shipping carrier's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • c00p