• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oof for Future Months - May-Aug??

In summary, Oof for Future Months is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can pre-order products that will be released in the future. To participate, customers can visit the website and select the products they would like to pre-order. Orders cannot be changed or cancelled once placed, and shipping dates are subject to change. While there are no specific discounts or promotions for Oof for Future Months orders, customers can still earn Host Rewards and take advantage of any current promotions or specials.
Kathytnt
Anyone have some nice OOF's for future months I like to set up files and labels so I can quickly make packets

I have a May one. Not sure where I got it, probably here. There is no tax because I am in Oregon, but there is a blank space. Please remember to change information.

Attachments

• Outside Order Form-May07.doc
    252.5 KB · Views: 243
Dang - You all are giving me more info talking to my own potential recruits

Here is one I got from my director for June.
Personally I use one that I like and change the specials every month.

Attachments

• JuneOutsideOrderForm.doc
    154.5 KB · Views: 235
I am so glad there are creative people out there

Related to Oof for Future Months - May-Aug??

1. What is Oof for Future Months?

Oof for Future Months is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can pre-order products that will be released in the future.

2. How do I participate in Oof for Future Months?

To participate in Oof for Future Months, simply visit our website and select the products you would like to pre-order for the upcoming months. You will be charged at the time of purchase and your items will be shipped to you as soon as they become available.

3. Can I change or cancel my Oof for Future Months order?

Unfortunately, once an order is placed for Oof for Future Months, it cannot be changed or cancelled. This is because we begin processing orders immediately to ensure timely delivery of the products.

4. When will my Oof for Future Months products be shipped?

Oof for Future Months products are shipped as soon as they become available. The estimated shipping dates for each product can be found on our website when placing your order. Please note that these dates are subject to change.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for Oof for Future Months orders?

At this time, there are no discounts or promotions specifically for Oof for Future Months orders. However, you can still earn Host Rewards and take advantage of any current promotions or specials when placing your pre-order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
myinnerchef
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • naekelsey