• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paying for OOFs: Experiences & Issues

In summary, there are two ways to pay for OOFs with Pampered Chef: using a credit or debit card or using your Pampered Chef account balance. You can also use multiple payment methods for your OOF experiences and may be eligible for a refund or credit if you need to cancel. There are no additional fees for OOF payments and Pampered Chef consultant discounts cannot be applied. However, you can still earn commission on OOFs purchased through your personal link.
clewisrae
When you pick up your catalogs and oof's is payment not an issue? Do people have no problem with leaving there cc# or checks with their oof until you show back up? Just curious how that works. I haven't done my PAB yet, but plan to start next week. I am getting everything together this week. I was wondering if anyone has had any issues regarding this?

I haven't done a PAB yet, but maybe if all their paperwork is kept in the packet, it should be kept secure with the person you have lined up to be in charge. And remember to let them know that the credit card number gets encrypted and it's a secure transmission.

I am worried about the $1000.00 for the catalogs. I don't have the cash for that, but I can get it if I need to. I am just wondering if anyone has had any issues with this?When you pick up your catalogs and orders, you will typically collect payment at the same time. Most customers will pay with a credit card or check for their orders, but some may choose to pay in cash. It is important to have a secure way to collect payments, such as a lockbox or secure envelope, to ensure the safety of your customers' information.If a customer cannot pay at the time of pickup, you can arrange for them to pay at a later time or offer them the option to pay online through your PAB website. You can also set up a payment plan for larger orders to make it easier for customers to afford their purchases.Overall, it is important to be organized and professional when collecting payments to ensure a smooth and successful PAB experience.

Related to Paying for OOFs: Experiences & Issues

1. How do I pay for my OOF experiences?

There are two ways to pay for OOFs with Pampered Chef. You can either use a credit or debit card at checkout, or you can use your Pampered Chef account balance if you have any existing credits or gift certificates.

2. Can I use more than one payment method for my OOFs?

Yes, you can use multiple payment methods for your OOF experiences. At checkout, you will have the option to split the payment between your Pampered Chef account balance and a credit or debit card.

3. What happens if I need to cancel my OOF?

If you need to cancel your OOF experience, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. Depending on the cancellation policy of the specific OOF, you may be eligible for a refund or credit towards a future OOF.

4. Are there any additional fees associated with OOF payments?

No, there are no additional fees for paying for OOFs with Pampered Chef. The price of the experience is the only cost you will incur.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount for OOF payments?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef consultant discounts cannot be applied towards OOF payments. However, you can still earn commission on any OOFs purchased through your personal link.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Debala715
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • naekelsey