• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jan/Feb OOF Order Form for Hosts - Get Your Host Packets Now

In summary, to access the Order Form for Jan/Feb, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Shop" tab. You can still order from the previous month's Order Form until the end of the current month. There is no minimum order requirement for the Jan/Feb Order Form and orders typically take 3-5 business days to be processed and shipped. Unfortunately, once an order has been submitted, it cannot be changed.
AlowayFamily
Gold Member
Does anyone have the OOF for Jan and Feb? They are not posted on Consultant's Corner yet, and I have host packets I need to get to my hosts for those months.

Thanks!

I'm waiting for them too! I hate not having a packet ready to hand out when someone signs up to host a show!!!

Here is January's. I will post February's when I get it done. Don't forget to change the contact information. ;)

Attachments

• OOF-Jan.doc
    688.5 KB · Views: 351
Thank you so much!!

Your OOF form looks great; I like it better than the one on CC - but you have one small error. America's Second Harvest changed its name to Feeding America in September. You might want to update your form with that correction.

1. How do I access the Order Form for Jan/Feb?

To access the Order Form for Jan/Feb, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Shop" tab. Under the "Monthly Specials" section, you will find the link to the Jan/Feb Order Form.

2. Can I still order from the previous month's Order Form?

Yes, you can still order from the previous month's Order Form until the end of the current month. After that, the previous Order Form will no longer be available.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for the Jan/Feb Order Form?

There is no minimum order requirement for the Jan/Feb Order Form. You can order as little or as much as you'd like.

4. How long will it take for my order to be processed and shipped?

Orders from the Jan/Feb Order Form typically take 3-5 business days to be processed and shipped. However, during peak times, such as holidays, processing and shipping times may be longer.

5. Can I make changes to my order after I have submitted it?

Unfortunately, once an order has been submitted, it cannot be changed. However, if you need to make changes, you can contact our customer service team and they can assist you with cancelling the order and placing a new one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
theresa_d
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies