• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Free Generic Order Form without Monthly Host Specials

In summary, to get a free generic order form without monthly host specials, reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service representative. You can customize the form with your own information and list up to 20 items. It can be used for any products and for both in-person and online parties.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Anyone have a Generic OOF that you can share. I need on w/o any monthly host specials on it.

Linda, will this one work

Attachments

• OOF.doc
    108 KB · Views: 304
I think I have to "borrow" it too. Thanks!!

This is good.

Does anyone use something different?

This is the one I use. It has the sales tax on the shipping already figured into the shipping amount (I got sick of people shorting me the 24 cents).

(You'll need the Century Gothic font, or else Word will substitute one that will probably mess up the layout. :) )

Attachments

• blankOOF MI.doc
    49 KB · Views: 338
Here is one that my director gave me and i have started to use. She uses this at all of her shows as well. I love it becasue it can be easily modified and they are small and you can get 2 per sheet. View attachment Sept OOFmod.doc

chefann said:
This is the one I use. It has the sales tax on the shipping already figured into the shipping amount (I got sick of people shorting me the 24 cents).

(You'll need the Century Gothic font, or else Word will substitute one that will probably mess up the layout. :) )
Thanks Ann. I customized yours just a bit to suit my needs. Here it what I did to it.

Attachments

• Generic OOF_1.doc
    59 KB · Views: 314
That is perfect... I have been looking for a generic OOF as well.... I've been hating the fact that I throw 5 or more away each month... waste of ink and paper.... thanks for sharing.

You guys are so awesome!! I was looking for this, too! PERFECT!!! :D

Related to Get a Free Generic Order Form without Monthly Host Specials

1. How do I get a free generic order form without monthly host specials?

To receive a free generic order form without monthly host specials, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service representative and request one. They will be happy to provide you with a form at no cost.

2. Can I customize the generic order form with my own information?

Yes, you can customize the generic order form with your own information. You can add your contact information, logo, and any other details you would like to include. This will help personalize the form for your customers.

3. How many items can I list on the generic order form?

The generic order form has space for up to 20 items. If you have more than 20 items to list, you can create multiple forms or use the back of the form to list additional items.

4. Is the generic order form only for Pampered Chef products?

No, the generic order form can be used for any products you would like to sell. It is not limited to Pampered Chef products only.

5. Can I use the generic order form for online or virtual parties?

Yes, the generic order form can be used for both in-person and online parties. You can easily share the form with your customers via email or social media to collect orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
theresa_d
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • colesmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg