• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October 2012 Hwc Items Order Form

In summary, the conversation is about creating a fillable order form for products being sold, specifically for Canadian prices. The original order form was removed because gloves are no longer being sold. One person offers to create a Canadian version and asks for the prices of the products. The prices for the kitchen brush, gloves, and bags are provided. The person creating the form mentions that they will do it when they can, as they have lost power due to a windstorm. They also mention that the item numbers for the brush and gloves are the same, but the reusable tote bags have a different item number. There is also a discussion about personalizing PDFs and finding information on HWC products.
ChefPeg
Gold Member
It's not fillable, because I don't have that capability, but here's one I designed last night based on the one PC put out last year.

eta: removed order form because gloves are no longer being sold. Will update and post a new one.

Last edited:
Do you have one with Canadian prices by chance??
Please and thank you!

richardson3 said:
Do you have one with Canadian prices by chance??
Please and thank you!

I don't, but if the products are the same and you give me the Canadian prices, I can make one up for you.

The kitchen brush is $5, the gloves are $8, and the bags are $3.50 for the set of two. Thank you so much!!!!

richardson3 said:
The kitchen brush is $5, the gloves are $8, and the bags are $3.50 for the set of two. Thank you so much!!!!

I'll do this when I can. We lost power at home (windstorm on Tuesday knocked out power all over town and we're still without almost two days later) where the document is stored on my home computer. I'll let you know when the Canadian version is done.

Thank you SO much!!

Thank you!!!!

richardson3 said:

Are the item numbers the same? I have:
Brush is #1626
Gloves are #2672
Tote is #NS93

The brush and gloves are the same item numbers but the reusable tote bags (that is what you guys have right?), the item number is NV68

did any one order a sample? I haven't had any luck putting in numbers.

ChefPeg and anyone else, PDFs can be personalized! If you have the Acrobat Reader Version 10 or higher, there is a new feature called SIGN. It appears with Tools and Comment. Click on this, then Add Text and it will take a bit of time, but you can then add your own info to the form. To see what version of the reader you have, open a PDF document. Click Help, then Check for Updates. This will go out and see if an update is available and yes, follow the instructions and do so, but the version will also appear. Current version is 10.1.4. The SIGN feature will take all the guess work out of adding your own info to anyone's PDF form. I will say though it will not remove any info though. Good luck!!

Where are you finding oct 2012 HWC product information? I can't find anywhere.

atpchef said:

If you are asking about PC's info on the HWC....it is on CC--> Promoting Building your Business --> About our Charitable Giving --> Help Whip Cancer.
Then you can click on the "Resources" box- it's a brown skinny box along the right side of the main picture there that scrolls through. It will open up a larger box to select various things from.

atpchef said:

I'm a dummy. I found it. Yeah, not impressed.

esavvymom said:
If you are asking about PC's info on the HWC....it is on CC--> Promoting Building your Business --> About our Charitable Giving --> Help Whip Cancer.
Then you can click on the "Resources" box- it's a brown skinny box along the right side of the main picture there that scrolls through. It will open up a larger box to select various things from.

Thank you Bobbi!

1. What is the October 2012 HWC Items Order Form?

The October 2012 HWC Items Order Form is a special order form created by Pampered Chef for their consultants to use during the month of October 2012. It features exclusive products available only during this time period.

2. How can I access the October 2012 HWC Items Order Form?

The October 2012 HWC Items Order Form can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant website or through your consultant directly. It is not available for purchase by customers.

3. What products are included on the October 2012 HWC Items Order Form?

The October 2012 HWC Items Order Form features a variety of kitchen tools and products, including the Deep Covered Baker, the Garlic Peeler & Slicer, and the Fall Cookie Mold Set. The full list of products can be found on the order form itself.

4. Can I still purchase regular Pampered Chef products in addition to the October 2012 HWC items?

Yes, the October 2012 HWC Items Order Form is in addition to the regular Pampered Chef products available. You can still purchase any other products through the regular order forms or online.

5. Is there a deadline for ordering from the October 2012 HWC Items Order Form?

Yes, the deadline for ordering from the October 2012 HWC Items Order Form is typically the end of October. However, availability of products may vary and some may sell out before the deadline. It is recommended to place your order as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailorsarah
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
MissyPC
  • MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Hollycancook
  • thehaleykitchen