• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Omg My Hostess for Tonight...........

In summary, Cynthia called her hostess to see what she finally chose for her recipe so she could pack for tonight and she wants me to make the Clubhouse Chicken Squares. However, the hostess tells her that we need to double the recipe because she has 19-20 people coming now! Cynthia proceeds to tell her that she has about $200 sitting here right now, which inflates the host
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I just called my hostess to see what she finally choose for her recipe so I could pack for tonight and she wants me to make the Clubhouse Chicken Squares. So I say okay, great(Because thats what I made for my show last night so everything is in the dishwasher) but then she tells me that we need to double it because she has 19-20 people coming now!!:D Yeah! I proceed to tell her that she got one order online for $52 and she said yeah, I have about $200 sitting here right now! :D :D What? Now I'm cloud nine and need to get my butt in gear so I can get ready for my show! I'll let you know how I do!!!:D

Thanks for listening!!!:D

:) You go girl!! What a way to start off!! Can't wait to here how it turns out!

Woo Hoo.....recruit her!

Good luck!! You are almost cruisin' baby!!

I sure hope I get hostesses like that.

Nothing like knowing the shows already off to a great start to keep you energized!! :D

Woo Hoo - that's SO great! I can't wait for you to report in later and let us know how it went!

Whoo hooo wtg!! I gave my host for my show coming up 33 invites and she just asked for 20 more!! 6 people have confirmed so far!! Her hubby is pinging that their house wont be big enough!! LOL I hope this one is huge!! I just got my new lapboards to so maybe I will get to use all 18!! Can you have your host call my host! LOL

Last edited:
Thanks ladies! Its definitely a great energy booster! :D

smarteez2 said:
Can you have your host call my host! LOL

SURE!!!:D I only have 12 lapboards and I'm really thinking about purchasing another 10!:D I'll check in tonight!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
SURE!!!:D I only have 12 lapboards and I'm really thinking about purchasing another 10!:D I'll check in tonight!!:D

DANG GIRL!!!! YOU ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!! OUCH.....:eek:

Sizzle, not really! I'm not doing ANYTHING different! I guess it's that time of year!!!:D I'm enjoying it though!!:D

Hey I just realized you are in Palm Bay Fl!!I am from Rockledge FL. right down (or up?) I-95!! Of course I dont live there now but I do go for a visit every now and then!!

That is Too cool Cynthia! I just did a show there last night!!! Was your director local?:confused:

Keep us posted Kristi on the party tonight!

Wow! I better get my rear and gear and start getting a piece of the PIE!!!!

That is GREAT!!!!

Kris

I'll take the high sales while you can!

Yes it is Kristi,No, my director was from SC where I am at now but she just moved to Alabama. That is cool that u did one there!! Everytime I go home I cannot believe how much they have built that area up!! My parents live in Woodsmere PKWY right off of Fisk BLVD!!

Good luck (although you might be headed off already)...let us know how it goes!!!!!

Okay Cynthia, my grandparents live in Woodsmere subdivision!! Too weird!

I just got back from my show and she had 12 people show up and the average order was $27. :( She had $150 not $200 in orders so my show is at $481:eek: Oh well, it's more than I had before!!!:D

Wow that is weird!! My folks live in the very first house on the corner to right as you pull in there!! It's a yucky pinkish house!! Graduated from the Rock in 88!! Too funny!!

Hey Kristi like you said it is more than what you had before. Must be such a let down though after your big shows the past few weeks.

PampMomof3 said:
Okay Cynthia, my grandparents live in Woodsmere subdivision!! Too weird!

I just got back from my show and she had 12 people show up and the average order was $27. :( She had $150 not $200 in orders so my show is at $481:eek: Oh well, it's more than I had before!!!:D

Have u closed the show yet though? Or is there still time for more outside orders?

smarteez2 said:
Have u closed the show yet though? Or is there still time for more outside orders?

Yes, there are still more outside orders so that's good. I REALLY want to turn in $4000 in sales this month so we'll see!:D

Cynthia,
I'm going to my grandparents for Easter so I will look for that first pink house!!!:p

I'm trying to get an additional $26.74 in orders this afternoon to reach $500 for a show that I am trying to get submitted.

You can do it Harriet! Get on the phone!!!:D

I've been dialing and leaving messages all afternoon! It is so cold and windy here I thought for sure some people would be home.

Don't you hate how greedy we all become with wanting more!

pamperedharriet said:
Don't you hate how greedy we all become with wanting more!

Thats the world we live in now, MORE MORE MORE!:eek:

Woo hoo! Don't you love those hosts?

I did it, Kristi!
PampMomof3 said:
You can do it Harriet! Get on the phone!!!:D

Took a little longer than I thought it would but I hit the $500 mark this afternoon. Getting ready to submit it in a few minutes!:D :D

Good job! I have my last chance to get a $500 show on Wednesday. Anyone know the submission deadline on the washcloths so I don't have to look it up?

janetupnorth said:
Good job! I have my last chance to get a $500 show on Wednesday. Anyone know the submission deadline on the washcloths so I don't have to look it up?

Thanks, Janet!:)

I just looked it up for you and the deadline for the dish cloths is Wednesday the 28th! Good luck!!!!!!

pamperedharriet said:
Thanks, Janet!:)

I just looked it up for you and the deadline for the dish cloths is Wednesday the 28th! Good luck!!!!!!

Yikes - thanks! :)

pamperedharriet said:
Took a little longer than I thought it would but I hit the $500 mark this afternoon. Getting ready to submit it in a few minutes!:D :D

Yeah Harriet!!! Great Job! I knew you could do it!!!:D :D :D

Thanks, Kristi. I worked the phone and e-mail and just about anyone who would listen to me. Now to keep that motivation going and get some good sales for March!

pamperedharriet said:
Thanks, Kristi. I worked the phone and e-mail and just about anyone who would listen to me. Now to keep that motivation going and get some good sales for March!

That's the right attitude to have Harriet! Great Job!!:D

Related to Omg My Hostess for Tonight...........

1. What is the Clubhouse Chicken Squares recipe?

The Clubhouse Chicken Squares recipe is a popular dish from Pampered Chef that consists of chicken, bacon, cheese, and ranch dressing wrapped in crescent roll dough and baked.

2. How many people can the Clubhouse Chicken Squares recipe serve?

The recipe typically serves 8-10 people, but it can be doubled to serve up to 20 people.

3. How much does the Clubhouse Chicken Squares recipe cost?

The cost of the ingredients for the recipe can vary, but typically it is around $20-$25 to make a single batch.

4. Can the Clubhouse Chicken Squares be made ahead of time?

Yes, the recipe can be assembled and refrigerated up to 24 hours in advance. It can also be frozen and baked at a later time.

5. Is the Clubhouse Chicken Squares recipe a popular choice for Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, the Clubhouse Chicken Squares recipe is a fan favorite and is often requested at Pampered Chef parties due to its delicious flavor and easy preparation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • diradt