• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Pampered Chef Hostess: My First Show Experience!

It takes time to get used to something new, but your first show was a success! Congratulations on meeting your booking goals for March!
hoosierchef
I've been home just about 2 hours now and have entered all the orders from this show!! I'm so excited!!!!

This hostess was a former consultant, so she knows her stuff, which made it really nice. I didn't have to host coach really. She had 9 guests in attendance and brought me 8 outside orders. Granted only 6 people at her show bought, but I got one booking and so far she is at $413.00 in sales. (Yeah...some of you are probably thinking big deal. LOL) She is DETERMINED to get to the $500.00 level and I have no doubt she will!!

Let me just say this.....

I LOVE P3.....Took me about 20 minutes to enter all 13 orders!
I LOVE the new Hostess program!! It is WAY simpler!!!
I LOVE Pampered Chef.....

Now.....if I can just keep up my enthusiasm. LOL I'm sitting on 3 shows in March and one Fundraiser. Woo Hoo!! As a "part-time" consultant....I'm saying I'm booked for March! LOL I figure one show per week for me. I can start working on April now. :D

Cheers....Now I need to get my butt to bed. Work will be beckoning me in the morning!! :p

Way to go!!!!!

Great Job Tammi! That's awesome! Take some Tylenol PM to get yourself to sleep faster! You'll be on the high all day tomorrow!!!:p

Congratulations! It's nice to have that first show under your belt! :D

And it's great that you can say you're booked for March!

Just remember that things happen and it can't hurt to book an extra show in case something falls through...

Great job! On another note, ask other consultants or past consultants to give you feedback when you host coach them. Sometimes they are the ones that need it the most!

hoosierchef said:
Let me just say this.....

I LOVE P3.....Took me about 20 minutes to enter all 13 orders!.....

I am so happy for you that your first show was a success! Good for you - and congratulations for meeting your booking goals for March too!

I just had to comment though on the P3 = because the thing that frustrates me the most is that it is so slow...maybe it's just me, being used to PP - but 20 minutes to enter 13 orders??? That seems soooo long to me?

Woo hoo!!! Keep up the good work. We'll be seeing your name in the CN for $15,000 carreer sales in no time!

ChefBeckyD said:
20 minutes to enter 13 orders??? That seems soooo long to me?

I thought that was pretty good considering that was the first time I've entered orders using this software. It take time getting used to something new. I entered all the customers info, their orders, their payments.......20 minutes seems pretty fast.

What is "My First "Real" Show!!!"?

"My First "Real" Show!!!" is a special event created by Pampered Chef for first-time hosts to introduce them to the world of hosting a Pampered Chef party. It is a fun and interactive way to learn about our products and earn free and discounted products.

How do I become a host for "My First "Real" Show!!!"?

To become a host for "My First "Real" Show!!!", simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in hosting a party. Your consultant will guide you through the process and help you choose a date and time for your show.

What are the benefits of hosting "My First "Real" Show!!!"?

As a host of "My First "Real" Show!!!", you will receive free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You will also have the opportunity to learn about our products and receive tips on how to use them in your kitchen.

How long does "My First "Real" Show!!!" last?

Typically, "My First "Real" Show!!!" lasts about 2 hours. However, the duration may vary depending on the number of guests and the level of engagement during the party.

Can I invite friends and family who are not familiar with Pampered Chef to "My First "Real" Show!!!"?

Yes, you can invite anyone you want to your "My First "Real" Show!!!". It is a great opportunity to introduce them to Pampered Chef products and possibly even recruit them as new consultants or hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • timmygrrrl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • JillianAnthony
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies