• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the Must-Try Dishes at Olive Garden?

In summary, when dining at Olive Garden, some recommendations for entrees include the seafood alfredo, the 3 or 5 cheese manicotti, the Chicken Gnocchi soup, the Cappellini Pomodoro, and the Ravioli di Portobello. Some dishes to avoid are the lasagna fritto appetizer and the salad. Other popular choices include the Venetian Apricot Chicken, the Mixed Grill, the Chianti Braised Short Ribs, and the Pomegranate Margarita Martini. Many also enjoy the soup and salad options, as well as the breadsticks and Italian dressing.
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
I am going to Olive Garden for dinner tonight and was wondering what my fellow cheffers order for dinner there.

Any suggestions?

Well, *I* always get the seafood alfredo! My husband usually gets whatever is the "special" of the month (only available for a limited time entree) and is never disappointed!

3 cheese manicotti (maybe it's 5 cheese...), chicken something con brocolli, tour of Italy (GREAT to share)...

I'd say just don't get the lasagna fritto appetizer...everything else I"ve had there has been worth it.

Cappellini Pomodoro. Simple, healthy and really good (as long as the have enough tomatoes). I also like the Ravioli di Portobello. Ohh and Chicken Gnocci soup (vs salad which I'm not impressed with there).

Jules711 said:
Cappellini Pomodoro. Simple, healthy and really good (as long as the have enough tomatoes). I also like the Ravioli di Portobello. Ohh and Chicken Gnocci soup (vs salad which I'm not impressed with there).

Oh yeah! That chicken gnocci soup is good!

I tried their Lasanga Fritta's from their appetizer list last time I went and they were really good!

Seafood Alfredo! yum! I use to get the Chicken Castalina, but they took it off the menu...BigBig mistake!

there is a steak with gorganzola cheese over pasta... yum!!!

Jules711 said:

One of the main reasons I go to Olive Garden is for the salad!!! And my husband hated the Chicken Gnocci soup. To each his own! lol That's what's so hard about food recommendations!

I love their "sausage soup", forget what it's called.. & I LOVE their Mixed Grill!!! MMMMMM

I ended up with the Chianti Braised Short Ribs over mushroom risotto and steamed vegetables. Before that my husband and I split a trio appetizer of Fried Ravioli, Stuffed Mushrooms and Calamari and then I had a bowl of Chicken Gnocchi soup. Needless to say, I took about two bites of risotto from my entree and the rest is with me at work for lunch. Yum!

I always get their soup and salad. I love the potato soup "Tousca...something or other" and the "Minestrone" soup.

The Venetian Apricot Chicken is VERY good. (and you can find the copycat recipe to make it yourself at home!)- plus it's very low in WW Pts, if you are watching your figure. :DWe usually just go for the soup and salad. The Chicken Gnocchi is our new favorite, but the Zuppa Toscana is hard to beat. If I order an entree, it's usually the V.Apricot Ckn or another dish that's name escapes me- but it has these half-saucer pasta shapes, with chicken and broccoli and a cream sauce. Hmmm...my birthday is Thursday, I think i know what I want for dinner! :D

I have about tried everything and they are all good but the best is the Pomegranate Margarita Martini....YUM YUM

now you all have a pregnant women sitting here wanting chicken gnocchi soup! LOL

Danielle,

I know this was like two days ago, but since you always help me out on my post, heres my suggestion :)

THE NEVER ENDING HOUSE SALAD IS WICKED GOOD!

My bf even bought me an extra bottle of the homemade itallian dressing at the register on the way out as a surprise while i was in the restroom. I dont know what it is about that dressing but I love it.

I also love the Ministrone Soup, and the Bruchetta. I always also get an extra side of alfredo dipping sauce with my bread sticks.

And of course chardonnay.

After all the extra's i eat, I never get around to ordering an entree!

I love the olive garden and I always get my usual soup,salad, & breadsticks. Omg i love them and I know it is pretty boring but very yummy !!!! I wish we had one closer to us. The closes one to me is over 4 hours away.

Our closest Olive Garden is almost an hour away. I love to get the bottomless soup and salad w/ breadsticks. I like the sausage soup, too. Can't remember the name.

Jane the PC said:
Danielle,

I know this was like two days ago, but since you always help me out on my post, heres my suggestion :)

THE NEVER ENDING HOUSE SALAD IS WICKED GOOD!

My bf even bought me an extra bottle of the homemade itallian dressing at the register on the way out as a surprise while i was in the restroom. I dont know what it is about that dressing but I love it.

I also love the Ministrone Soup, and the Bruchetta. I always also get an extra side of alfredo dipping sauce with my bread sticks.

And of course chardonnay.

After all the extra's i eat, I never get around to ordering an entree!

Oh Jane, you are so sweet!

Yes, it was two days ago but I happy to still have friends post their favorites!

So true, that's the great thing about Olive Garden! YOu eat their salad and breadsticks till you're almost full, eat a few bites of your meal and then take the rest home for one or two more meals!! We have alot by us, the closest being 5 min. away! Even my 6 year old brother chose Olive Garden for his birthday last year, it was his 2nd choice after Rainforest Cafe!

OG, as we call it, is our FAVE date place, since before getting married! :p

16 years later and we still love it! DH gets the lasagna classico. I order the shrimp special or lately it's been chix and shrimp carbonara! Filler up on salad and take home my dinner for lunch! :)

I want to eat at Olive garden. Closest one to me is 3 hrs away. I miss that place. But I always get the chicken parmigana.

Jennie4PC said:
I want to eat at Olive garden. Closest one to me is 3 hrs away. I miss that place. But I always get the chicken parmigana.

Wow, that's far! I complain that ours is 20 Min away lol. I just want one in my hood down the street!:p

chefcharity said:
there is a steak with gorganzola cheese over pasta... yum!!!

I Love this too but I get it with angel hair pasta YUM!

Oh my goodness...next Friday I am meeting some girls that I graduated high school with for lunch at Olive Garden. You guys are making my mouth water! Not sure why (since one is within 25 minutes of me) but I haven't been there for about 5 years. I am really looking forward to it!

For those of you who have had the gorgonzola steak and pasta...is the steak REALLY tender? I love a good steak...but if it's chewy at all I don't like it!

Okay, the special this month of the chicken lasanga roll up things are really good! But usually I get the Portabella Ravioli - oh, my gosh! Excellant. And of course the stuffed mushrooms and the callamari. I had no idea about ordering the alfredo sauce as a dip for my breadsticks - yum! But I am usually the one at the table dipping the breadsticks in the leftover salad dressing at the bottom of the salad bowl.

pcsharon1 said:
Okay, the special this month of the chicken lasanga roll up things are really good! But usually I get the Portabella Ravioli - oh, my gosh! Excellant. And of course the stuffed mushrooms and the callamari. I had no idea about ordering the alfredo sauce as a dip for my breadsticks - yum! But I am usually the one at the table dipping the breadsticks in the leftover salad dressing at the bottom of the salad bowl.

Those are the lasagna fritta's I was talking about, really good!

1. What are the most popular entrees at Olive Garden?

The most popular entrees at Olive Garden include the Chicken Alfredo, Tour of Italy, and Lasagna Classico.

2. Are there any vegetarian options on the Olive Garden menu?

Yes, Olive Garden offers several vegetarian options such as the Eggplant Parmigiana, Garden Vegetable Lasagna, and the Capellini Pomodoro.

3. Are there any gluten-free options at Olive Garden?

Yes, Olive Garden offers several gluten-free options including the Salmon Piccata, Herb-Grilled Salmon, and the Grilled Chicken.

4. Can I customize my entree at Olive Garden?

Yes, Olive Garden allows customers to customize their entrees by adding or removing ingredients, such as adding extra vegetables or choosing a different sauce.

5. What is the portion size like for Olive Garden entrees?

Olive Garden is known for its generous portion sizes, so customers can expect to have enough food for multiple meals or to share with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
wadesgirl