• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Admission to Callaway Gardens

In summary, to redeem your free admission to Callaway Gardens through Pampered Chef, log into your account and go to the "Perks" section. The voucher can be used on any day that Callaway Gardens is open, but may be subject to availability and blackout dates. It cannot be used for special events or concerts and typically expires after one year. It can only be used for one visit and cannot be reused.
NooraK
Gold Member
I wanted to share with my fellow Southern Cheffers (or anyone visiting this way in the next two monts):

Beginning January 1 through February 28, 2010, Callaway Gardens is inviting everyone to "Be Our Guest." Admission is complimentary for these two months providing guests with the opportunity to enjoy time with their family and friends reconnecting in nature. Just show up - no ticket necessary to enter the Gardens.

Callaway Gardens | Georgia Vacations: Georgia Resort Spa & Golf - Family Vacation

Package - Callaway Gardens offers a host of activities for the whole family. Relax and explore 2,500 acres of breathtaking natural beauty, including a butterfly conservatory, a golf course, a beach and water park, a mountain creek nature trail, and much more. For those who want to stay longer, the on-site lodging at Callaway Resort & Gardens offers a variety of options from lodge rooms to cottages. And don't forget to take advantage of the many special packages and discounts available. Take a break and come to Callaway Gardens in Georgia to experience nature's beauty and a unique family-friendly atmosphere. Enjoy the splendor of the season with free admission - Be Our Guest!

ResortThat's great news! Thank you for sharing this information with us. I have always wanted to visit Callaway Gardens and this is the perfect opportunity. I will definitely be taking advantage of this offer and bringing my family along. It's so important to disconnect from technology and reconnect with nature, and Callaway Gardens seems like the perfect place for that. I can't wait to explore all the beautiful gardens and enjoy some quality time with my loved ones. Thanks again for sharing this amazing opportunity!

Related to Free Admission to Callaway Gardens

1. How do I redeem my free admission to Callaway Gardens through Pampered Chef?

To redeem your free admission, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Perks" section. From there, you can select the Callaway Gardens offer and follow the instructions to redeem your free admission voucher.

2. Is the free admission to Callaway Gardens only valid for certain dates?

No, the free admission voucher can be used for any day that Callaway Gardens is open to the public. However, it is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.

3. Can I use my free admission voucher for special events or concerts at Callaway Gardens?

Unfortunately, the free admission voucher can only be used for general admission to Callaway Gardens and cannot be applied towards special events or concerts.

4. How long is the free admission voucher valid for?

The free admission voucher is typically valid for one year from the date it is issued. However, the expiration date may vary depending on the promotion or offer.

5. Can I use my free admission voucher for multiple visits to Callaway Gardens?

No, the free admission voucher can only be used for one visit to Callaway Gardens. Once it has been redeemed, it cannot be used again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef