• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Is Our Deep Covered Baker Different Than a Bean Pot?

In summary, the conversation discussed the benefits of the DCB stoneware piece and how it can be a valuable tool for consultants to use at shows to generate sales and bookings. It was also mentioned that the unique shape and unglazed interior of the DCB allow for even heat distribution and crispy textures when cooking. The speaker also shared personal experiences with the DCB and suggested trying out a few recipes or asking fellow consultants for their insights before making a decision.
JennsRAQ
I'll be submitting some shows in the next few days which will make me eligible for my new consultant bonuses and one of the goodies is that I get to pick 2 pieces of stoneware.

I see that the DCB is featured, and of course the most expensive freebie. However, I already own a Home & Garden Party (now Celebrating Home) bean pot and am wondering what the differences are and if I really NEED the DCB. The only real difference I'm seeing is shape and that DCB are unglazed inside.

Does anyone have both or maybe has seen both and can give me some insight?

LOL, even if you never use it in your own kitchen (which would be crazy as there are so many recipes you can do in the DCB that you can't in your Bean pot), you'd be nuts not to get it.

The DCB is a fabulous item to use at your shows to generate sales and bookings. Get one and put it to work for you!

I did some shows with Celebrating Home consultants. At the first I did fajitas in the DCB. When we started the next party with her upline director (another DCB recipe) the host interrupted me and said "I know you all already have the CH pot but you have to get one of these. She made a recipe at the other party and I tried to make it in our pot and it didn't turn out at all. This Pampered Chef one is magic."

You need the DCB for your shows. In my first year as a consultant I sold 15 DCBs and booked many shows because I demonstrated the recipe in it. You will also learn that it is magic and a great addition to your kitchen.

Hi there! Congratulations on reaching your new consultant bonuses! It's always exciting to receive new goodies as a reward for your hard work.I understand your hesitation about choosing the DCB as one of your free pieces of stoneware, especially since you already have a bean pot from another company. While I cannot speak on behalf of the other brand, I can tell you that the DCB is a versatile and durable piece of stoneware that can be used for a variety of dishes. Its unglazed interior allows for even heat distribution and a crispy texture on the outside of your food.One of the main advantages of the DCB is its shape. The unique fluted design allows for better air circulation and browning, making it perfect for roasting meats and vegetables. It's also great for baking casseroles, desserts, and even bread.Ultimately, the decision is yours and it's important to choose the pieces that best fit your cooking needs. I would suggest trying out a few recipes in the DCB at a cooking show or asking your fellow consultants for their personal experiences with the DCB. I'm sure they would be happy to share their insights with you.Best of luck with your shows and enjoy your new stoneware pieces! Happy cooking!

1. What is the main difference between the Deep Covered Baker and a traditional Bean Pot?

The Deep Covered Baker is made of stoneware, while a traditional Bean Pot is typically made of ceramic or clay. This makes the Deep Covered Baker more durable and able to withstand higher temperatures in the oven.

2. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker to cook beans?

Yes, you can definitely use the Deep Covered Baker to cook beans. It is actually a versatile cooking tool that can be used for a variety of dishes including casseroles, roasts, and even desserts.

3. How does the Deep Covered Baker cook beans differently than a Bean Pot?

The Deep Covered Baker has a unique design that allows for even heat distribution and moisture retention. This results in perfectly cooked beans that are tender and flavorful.

4. Is the Deep Covered Baker easy to clean?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is very easy to clean. It is dishwasher safe or can be easily hand-washed with soap and water. The stoneware material also resists staining and odors.

5. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker in the microwave?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is microwave safe. It is perfect for reheating leftovers or cooking dishes that require a shorter cooking time. Just make sure to remove the lid before placing it in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheftiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • JAE
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • ChefLisa