• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can You Get $25 Gift Certificates for Only $10?

In summary, you can get $25 gift certificates for $10 through restaurant.com. They have a ton of different cities. Sometimes you can even get them for cheaper. Last week you could get them for $5 using a mother's day code.
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
You can get $25 gift certificates for $10 through restaurant.com. They have a ton of different cities. They don't always have all restaurants available and some restaurants have certain requirements.

This is really true. My friends took me to dinner last week at Bar Abilene and the certificate worked (we had to spend $35 on food). There is nothing to sign up for and no "catches." Sometimes you can even get them for cheaper. Last week you could get them for $5 using a mother's day code. Check it out... I know it's how I am going to try to be a little adventrous and try something different from Olive Garden or Applebees for once! :D

Thanks, I will check it out!!

This company totally ripped my husband and I off. We signed up with them to build our client base at our sports bar/grill and then got nada in return. The people who came in with the certificates never wanted to follow the rules, always just bought "just enough" to get the discount and only came back when they had another coupon. The company never gave us any information and when we tried to get out of the program, they continued to sell coupons to our place for another 6+ months. We posted signs saying we no longer could honor them, and people still came in with them and expected us to honor them. I knew they could try and get their money back from the site, so that they wouldn't be out of their original amount, and offered to comp them that amount, but they just got angry. It was a total mess.

Maybe now the company has their act together, but as a business owner, we got taken for a ride.

Rules?
PamperChefCarol said:
This company totally ripped my husband and I off. We signed up with them to build our client base at our sports bar/grill and then got nada in return. The people who came in with the certificates never wanted to follow the rules, always just bought "just enough" to get the discount and only came back when they had another coupon. The company never gave us any information and when we tried to get out of the program, they continued to sell coupons to our place for another 6+ months. We posted signs saying we no longer could honor them, and people still came in with them and expected us to honor them. I knew they could try and get their money back from the site, so that they wouldn't be out of their original amount, and offered to comp them that amount, but they just got angry. It was a total mess.

Maybe now the company has their act together, but as a business owner, we got taken for a ride.

I am curious what are the rules they didn't want to follow? Also I am sorry you had to deal with such inconsiderate people. Did the company get mad at you for not honoring the coupons when you tried to get out of the program? Did you sign a contract? I just want to make sure that this is legit and a good company to buy from since I have seen so many of them for sale too.

Debbie :D

I looked at it just now and they only have 1 restaurant participating in my area. Oh well!:rolleyes:

I'm sorry Kristi... but maybe it could be something for when you go visit family somewhere? I'm going to see my mom at the end of the month and this will be a fun way to try something fun and random out!

1. How can I purchase a $25 gift certificate for only $10?

You can purchase a $25 gift certificate for $10 by visiting our website and selecting the gift certificate option. You will then be prompted to enter the recipient's information and the amount you would like to purchase.

2. Can I use multiple $25 gift certificates for one purchase?

Yes, you can use multiple $25 gift certificates for one purchase. Simply enter the gift certificate codes at checkout and the amounts will be deducted from your total.

3. Do these gift certificates expire?

Our gift certificates do not have an expiration date, so you can use them whenever you like. However, we recommend using them within a year of purchase for the best experience.

4. Can I use these gift certificates for online purchases?

Yes, these gift certificates can be used for both online and in-person purchases. Simply enter the gift certificate code at checkout for online purchases, or present it to the consultant for in-person purchases.

5. Can I purchase a $25 gift certificate for someone else?

Yes, you can purchase a $25 gift certificate for someone else. Simply enter their information and the gift certificate will be emailed to them directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies