• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Get $25 Worth of Restaurant Certificate for $2

In summary, the offer allows you to purchase a $25 restaurant certificate for just $2, through a partnership with participating restaurants and bulk purchasing power. The certificate is only valid at these participating restaurants, which can be found on the website. Some restaurants may have additional restrictions, such as specific days or menu items. The certificate can be used for takeout or delivery, but may not cover additional fees. The expiration date varies depending on the restaurant and can be found on the certificate or website. Only one certificate can be used per visit, but multiple certificates can be purchased for different restaurants.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
This deal ends 6/30, but would be great for Chicago (though, you can choose from restaurants near home, too, which is why I'm posting this in the Chef's Lounge, rather than under NC 2010). No expiration date for the coupon.

http://www.travelzoo.com/entertainment/more/838240/

Ignore the fact the URL is for San Francisco - you can change the city/zip code.

It should be noted, this is good for $25 OFF your meal, and only one certificate per party (so, if you're going to have 4 people in your party, don't bother printing 4 certificates, because only one will be accepted). Pay attention to the restrictions, too - most restaurants require $35 minimum purchase, and will add 18% gratuity to the amount of the bill before the discount (which I deem fair, and I'd still add to it to make it at least 20%). So, if you're planning on going out with your roomies, cluster mates, or hoping to spend time with some Cheffers, this would be a fantastic deal!

What a SWEET DEAL!! Thanks Sarah....picked up a couple for my hubby and I to use here in town too. =)

Thanks for sharing this deal! It sounds like a great opportunity to try out some new restaurants in Chicago. I appreciate the heads up about the restrictions and minimum purchase requirements. I'll definitely keep this in mind for my next outing with friends or fellow Cheffers. It's always nice to save some money while enjoying a good meal.

1. How does the "Get $25 Worth of Restaurant Certificate for $2" offer work?

The offer allows you to purchase a $25 restaurant certificate for just $2. This is made possible through our partnership with participating restaurants and our bulk purchasing power.

2. Are there any restrictions on the restaurants I can use the certificate at?

Yes, the offer is only valid at participating restaurants. You can find a list of these restaurants on our website. Some restaurants may also have specific restrictions, such as only allowing the certificate to be used on certain days or for specific menu items.

3. Can I use the certificate for takeout or delivery?

Yes, you can use the certificate for takeout or delivery orders, as long as the restaurant allows it. However, keep in mind that the certificate may not cover any delivery or service fees that the restaurant may charge.

4. How long is the certificate valid for?

The expiration date of the certificate varies depending on the restaurant. You can find the expiration date listed on the certificate itself or on our website.

5. Can I combine multiple certificates for one restaurant?

No, only one certificate can be used per visit. However, you can purchase multiple certificates for different restaurants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • koima
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampermejolene
  • dannyzmom