• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best of Toronto: Must-See Attractions and Insider Tips

In summary, the highlights of the Toronto trip are the Toronto zoo, the theatre, the CN tower, and the shopping at the Eaton Centre.
Kelly8
What are you looking forward to the most about going to Toronto? If you have been there before, what is a must-see/do? And my friends thought there was a Busch Gardens there, but I couldn't find that on-line. Does anyone know if there is a park there?

When I was looking, I found an Amusement Park there, but it doesn't open 'til May.

We're taking the money instead.

The Toronto zoo is fantastic. They have great public transportation. Check and see what live theater is playing in town. Lots of international foods. Shopping.

CN Tower - until a certain building in Dubai was erected, the CN Tower was the tallest free standing building in the world. There is a restaurant at the very top that revolves. Very cool to be eating dinner while the you can see the floor revolving - slowly - it's not a circus ride;)

If you decide to try out the revolving restaurant, make reservations in advance;)

There is the zoo, the theatre and of course, baseball - Toronto Blue Jays. If you're taking hubby and/or children, consider treating them to an afternoon or evening game....their "extra" reward for supporting you & your business.

I've only been to TO twice (once for 2 nights and once for work-related training sessions for a new software program...long hours and not much down time).....so right now that is all I can give you.

HTH

Cheers,
D.

Thanks all! I think we'll definitely hit that restaurant. There's a similar one at the Ren. Center in Detroit, but probably not nearly as high. Is there a travel allowance for this trip? We live in Michigan and will just like to drive there.

I remember going to the ROM (Royal Ontario Museum) and it was great.

ROM (Royal Ontario Museum)

Hockey Hall of Fame

CN Tower

Toronto Zoo

Canada's Wonderland (Similiar to Six Flag Parks - Great place, awesome rollercoasters, closed November to May though - when's the Toronto trip?)

Great Musicals play regular - I've seen Phantom of the Opera, Cats, Grease

St Lawrence Market - Wonderful outdoor market, very large, well known

Chinatown

Eaton Centre - great shopping right downtown near CN tower, Skydome (baseball)

I'll see if I can think of more

kcjodih said:
ROM (Royal Ontario Museum)

Hockey Hall of Fame

CN Tower

Toronto Zoo

Canada's Wonderland (Similiar to Six Flag Parks - Great place, awesome rollercoasters, closed November to May though - when's the Toronto trip?)

Great Musicals play regular - I've seen Phantom of the Opera, Cats, Grease

St Lawrence Market - Wonderful outdoor market, very large, well known

Chinatown

Eaton Centre - great shopping right downtown near CN tower, Skydome (baseball)

I'll see if I can think of more

I visited Toronto as a teenager and we visited Canada's Wonderland. The trip is the end of April though, so I'm bummed we couldn't go there!

1. What are the must-see attractions in Toronto?

The must-see attractions in Toronto include the CN Tower, the Royal Ontario Museum, St. Lawrence Market, and the Distillery District.

2. What are some insider tips for visiting Toronto?

Some insider tips for visiting Toronto include using public transportation, exploring different neighborhoods, and trying local cuisine.

3. How can I get the best deals on attractions in Toronto?

To get the best deals on attractions in Toronto, you can purchase a CityPASS or look for discounts and promotions on the official websites of the attractions.

4. What is the best time of year to visit Toronto?

The best time of year to visit Toronto is in the summer, from June to August, when the weather is warm and there are many outdoor events and festivals.

5. Are there any hidden gems in Toronto that are worth visiting?

Yes, there are several hidden gems in Toronto that are worth visiting, such as Kensington Market, Graffiti Alley, and the Toronto Islands.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
RossDeb2
  • Jayne
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • peichef
  • General Chat
Replies