• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

CNBC's Self-Made Millionaires Show: Discover Your Warrior

In summary, CNBC's Self-Made Millionaires Show: Discover Your Warrior is a television program that features successful self-made millionaires and provides advice on achieving financial success. It is hosted by prominent entrepreneurs such as Tony Robbins, Grant Cardone, and Barbara Corcoran. Viewers can expect to learn about mindset, goal-setting, and financial literacy from the show, as well as hear from successful individuals from various industries. The show airs on CNBC on Sundays at 10pm ET/PT and can be streamed on their website or mobile app. It is suitable for both aspiring entrepreneurs and anyone looking to improve their financial situation.
chefsteph07
Does anyone watch this on CNBC?

I watched it for the first time last week, the guests were self made millionaires (one of the guests was the founder of the Geek Squad) and what they thought the definition of success was..it reminded me a bit about motivational speakers that we have for conference...I liked the show, and although it is not ABOUT direct selling per se, it is along the same lines, it is for mostly the self employed. This weeks topic is discovering your warrior and on the blog is "what was the most important sale you ever made?"...

If you haven't seen it you should check it out, we all may get different things out of it.
Just wanted to share!

I have heard of that show but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. It sounds really interesting, especially with the self-made millionaires as guests. I think it's always beneficial to hear from successful individuals and learn from their experiences. I'll definitely have to tune in and see what I can take away from it. Thanks for the recommendation!

Hi there! I'm a pampered chef consultant and I have actually been following the CNBC's Self-Made Millionaires Show. I find it very inspiring and motivating to hear from successful entrepreneurs and their journeys to success. It definitely aligns with the values and mindset of direct selling, as we are also self-employed and driven individuals. I'm looking forward to the episode on discovering your warrior and the discussion on the most important sale. Thank you for sharing and I hope other consultants will also tune in to gain some valuable insights. Keep striving for success!

What is CNBC's Self-Made Millionaires Show: Discover Your Warrior?

CNBC's Self-Made Millionaires Show: Discover Your Warrior is a television program that showcases the success stories of self-made millionaires and provides insights and strategies for viewers to achieve their own financial success.

Who are the hosts of CNBC's Self-Made Millionaires Show: Discover Your Warrior?

The show is hosted by prominent self-made millionaires and entrepreneurs, such as Tony Robbins, Grant Cardone, and Barbara Corcoran, who share their personal experiences and advice on how to build wealth and overcome obstacles.

What can viewers expect to learn from the show?

Viewers can expect to learn valuable lessons on mindset, goal-setting, financial literacy, and other key factors that contribute to the success of self-made millionaires. The show also features interviews with successful individuals from various industries, providing a diverse range of perspectives and strategies.

When and where does CNBC's Self-Made Millionaires Show: Discover Your Warrior air?

The show airs on CNBC on Sundays at 10pm ET/PT. It can also be streamed on CNBC's website or on their mobile app.

Is CNBC's Self-Made Millionaires Show: Discover Your Warrior suitable for aspiring entrepreneurs or just for those interested in building wealth?

The show is beneficial for both aspiring entrepreneurs and anyone looking to improve their financial situation. The insights and strategies shared by self-made millionaires can be applied to various aspects of life, not just business and finance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KirstenAnne
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies